[AddOn v1.90] Charging Bench v1.90-1

• Pantheis said he was going to do it and CPW has enough work with forge.

Pantheis said he was going to do it and CPW has enough work with forge.

cpw has a ton more experience with the IC2 API than I do, and given that he does work on forge, he has a ton more java programming experience. I will work on getting this rewritten but I won't feel bad if cpw comes along and puts something out. :) Updating an existing addon to a new version of the game is a lot easier than writing one from scratch using an API I'm not familiar with and believe me, a total rewrite starting from scratch is probably best for this mod.

• cpw has a ton more experience with the IC2 API than I do, and given that he does work on forge, he has a ton more java programming experience. I will work on getting this rewritten but I won't feel bad if cpw comes along and puts something out. :) Updating an existing addon to a new version of the game is a lot easier than writing one from scratch using an API I'm not familiar with and believe me, a total rewrite starting from scratch is probably best for this mod.

I know CPW might have more experience but he only got that way for keeping on working at it. I just like seeing others who want to actually give a fair attempt at it to have the opportunity. I don't mind waiting and I think others can wait too :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I know CPW might have more experience but he only got that way for keeping on working at it. I just like seeing others who want to actually give a fair attempt at it to have the opportunity. I don't mind waiting and I think others can wait too :P

I tend to agree. But I do love this ic2 add on... panth: if you wish to keep going, feel free... I was unsure if anyone was going to update when I posted...

• Alright! :)

I'll keep working at rewriting this mod. Since I'm rewriting this from scratch, I'll start my own new thread for my version of the mod once I get it to a state where it can be released as a beta.

• Alright! :)

I'll keep working at rewriting this mod. Since I'm rewriting this from scratch, I'll start my own new thread for my version of the mod once I get it to a state where it can be released as a beta.

Sounds good, Take your time and good luck and thanks :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Woot. Updating my list for keeping track of updates.

Thank you.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.