Bug: Possible Extractor Pipe bug

• Using the latest ver and im not sure it it just takes forever but i have a
    Extractor Pipe going down to lava and it sucking up the lava blocks, i have a box with empty buckets in it(9 of them) right beside the miner, im still not getting lava in it iv gotten some cobble in the box. Its about 65 blocks down and yes im sure im using the right pipe. So far using a geo generator iv gone thro about 9 buckets of lava running the miner and havent filled 1 bucket in the box yet with lava.

Sorry there really is no help section,

• Oh that's cool I like that I can just stick it to the generator. Does it wait until the generator is done before extracting more lava?
    Is it still supposed to dump into the chest if there is not a Geothermal generator next to it? I have the same problem but I'm using solar panels to run the miner. I can see the lava getting removed from the pool, but the buckets don't change

• Hydrating coal is easier if i don't have to keep doing dives to fill a ton of buckets. Also, if i'm building in water and want to patch up the little wavy distortions I get from placing blocks then it makes it faster.

• Certainly I wish that they would put lava in buckets again though, considering that he has fixed the bug where it would take the flowing lava, and it should be simple to make it take one lava block to fill one bucket eh?