Balance Change or Bug?

• Recently, upon making a new world, I went to start up with my traditional setup of computercraft turtles and water mills for power, and noticed an issue, the turtles could not access the inventory of the water mills.

This prompted me to go into a single player world to test if other methods worked, and from different sides. My conclusion was that no item piping system, from buildcraft, to hoppers, to computercraft, could access the inventory of the water mills, so there was no way to create an auto-manned setup.

Is this a bug in the current setup, or an purposeful balance change? Its fine if it is a balance change, I was going to abuse this 'til it was taken out, because I found it to be less laggy than chunkloading the nether, but there is always that fallback. This is with the current dev build of IC2 at the moment by the way (.340 at the time of writing.)

• Official Post

I can say that GT machines are still able to access watermills inventory.
    Also watermills are bugged, making buckets disappear when inserted (not return empty bucket).

Who needs auto-manned watermills with so many other ways to generate tons of energy?
    Try my windmill setups, it will generate much more than those auto-manned watermills without fancy laggy automations.

• LOL!

inb4 the rage over the nerf! Knew this was bound to happen one day...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.