[1.115] Extracting Rubber Wood producing Sticky Resin

• Hello, I am not sure if I should be posting this here or not. I am using the latest version of IC2 (for MC 1.5.2) with gregtech and a handful of other mods. Basically it resembles a FTB pack without RP2.

I went and cut down down some Rubber Trees for the saplings (they didn't have any resin spots). When I put this wood into the extractor, I was expecting 64 Rubber Wood logs to produce a stack of rubber. Instead it produced a stack of Sticky Resin.

Anybody know if this is intended behavior or is some mod interfering with IC2? Is it a gregtech thing?

I should add that the recipe in NEI shows the expected recipe 1 Rubber Wood Log = 1 Rubber.

• Official Post

NEI bugged, Recipe is gregtech.

• Official Post

Ah thanks much. I was worried I messed up the config or something. Seems a bit OP though, now I got a ton of extra rubber I don't need! Guess it does make more sense to get resin from it than rubber directly. could be toned down a bit though.

For Gregtech, you do tend to need alot of rubber, but yeah you are right, it is pretty OP. Same for smelting slimeballs, you get a Resin for that aswell.