Uses for Experience Levels in IC2?

• Vanilla Minecraft has various uses for experience levels, such as enchantments using the enchantment table and repairs using the anvil. However, with IC2 these uses are pretty much completely superseded by technological solutions. As such, I've accumulated what would normally be a valuable currency and I have no idea how I should or could use it.

Does anybody have any ideas on where best to spend these levels? As far as I know, vanilla enchantments are disabled on IC2 tools and most of them wouldn't even work right anyway. And using the anvil for repairs or enchantment moving is pointless if the tools don't break and don't use enchantments. Or could a clever person think of a new way IC2 could utilize this resource?

• Use mods like TC3 if you really wanna have uses for enchants.
    Fortune III + Efficiency V + Unbreaking III + Repair II Thaumium Pickaxes are nice :D

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

In my opinion MC's experience system doesn't fit IC2 and other tech mods at all, it's way too magic/exotic/unrealistic and a completely different way of obtaining better tools/weapons/armor from the more upgrade driven path we use.

Magic and Tech dont really go together anyway ;p

Oh, and while you are here Player, what about allowing Maceration of Poisonous potato's for Grin powder? On servers where mob spawns are low for somereason, it would really help.