Reactor Set-Up doesn't work correct (or am I just stupid?)

• Hello,
    I play since a while IC2. I would not say that I'm a Noob, but I am also not so "pro" with this mod. I found out that I love Nuclear Engineering. My newest reactor has this setup: http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…a7fx5oop02et9342hlj6qdwjk
    It should produce 456 EU/t but it doesn't. 260 EU/t is the value I measure with the EU-Reader.
    Here is a picture of my Set-Up (but I do not see an error).

Thank you for reading! I really do not know what is wrong. Maybe I just did not understand the system oder something in this way. Sorry for being noobish. You masterP

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium,
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische, dein Heiligthum!
    Deine Zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

• what versions of the mods are you using?
    what is you IC2 configs setting for power output on nukes?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• The best way to ensure safe reactor designs is to use the gregtech computer cube.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• What Fallen_dead and Glease mean to say:

The reactor planner has not been updated for any GregTech versions newer than 2.8x. If you use 2.9x or 3.xx, you cannot use the reactor planner alone to make working setups or predict your output anymore. Use the computercube (spawn one in if you must, it doesn't do anything besides being a reference manual anyway) and simulate your reactor there. Or if you fancy doing some math by hand, you can use my spreadsheet in conjunction with the outdated planner to build mockups of potential cooling systems that you can later test ingame.

The reactor planner is still valid for pure IC2 setups, by the way. It's just the GregTech stuff that's changed.

• what versions of the mods are you using?
    what is you IC2 configs setting for power output on nukes?

IC2: 1.115.348
    Gregtech: 3.07f
    The config option for power output for nukes is untouched.

What Fallen_dead and Glease mean to say:

The reactor planner has not been updated for any GregTech versions newer than 2.8x. If you use 2.9x or 3.xx, you cannot use the reactor planner alone to make working setups or predict your output anymore. Use the computercube (spawn one in if you must, it doesn't do anything besides being a reference manual anyway) and simulate your reactor there. Or if you fancy doing some math by hand, you can use my spreadsheet in conjunction with the outdated planner to build mockups of potential cooling systems that you can later test ingame.

The reactor planner is still valid for pure IC2 setups, by the way. It's just the GregTech stuff that's changed.

Thank you. Now I understood the problem.

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium,
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische, dein Heiligthum!
    Deine Zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Edited once, last by masterP ().