[G!C] - Industrial Slaughterhouse [1.5.2][PVP] Custom Modpack with all kind of technic mods! Don't wait, let's bomb!

• OPENING WILL BE THE 22.06.2013 - 20:00 P.M.! CET +1 (UK / German time)

That is the second server from Gaming!House for you guys! It's a full modded and extremely pvp server with all kind of stuff.
    But we have GregTech + Hard + all kind of Hard/Hardcore recipes enabled! So it won't be easy for you guys! So don't play alone here or keep hiding! We won't add a simple MiningAge because you would never find a base. Instead of that I try to do weekly events (Like a Dense Ore age with EXTREMELY sidee ffects + of course pvp for 30 minutes).

Server Informations

• We are playing on Hard
    • Chunkloaders needs fuel to run (Railcraft or Immibis) (Enderpearl for 8 hours, ender dust from portalgun for 1 hour runtime, more to come later maybe)
    • We dont want player to donate only if they want to join, we want that players donating to us, if they have fun on our server!
    • You can create a town for 5 diamonds and claim chunks for 1 diamond for each chunk (You have a limit for claimed chunks!) You can find more informations for commands >here<
    • You can find a simple mod list >Here<
    • The Twilight Forest is on the server but it's disabled! You can buy that stuff from the spawn (Wood and stuff like that!)
    • You can protect your base with myTown! So no one can open your chests or place blocks IN your base. But everyone can pickup stuff (you can't disable that) so if a chest is destroyed, he could steal the stuff (It's allowed!)
    • Quantum Armor isn't craftable so GraviSuit neither.
    • MFR energycosts are doubled.
    • Atomic Science multilayer are disabled.
    • Quarrys and Turtles are disabled! Use Tunnel Bore machines (Railcraft - Thaumcraft - Stevecarts - Traincraft) if you want some automated mining.
    • Nukes(IC2ones) and Red/Anti Matter, Rejuvention and Hyper-/Sonics are disabled!
    • If you playing alone you can only protect like 4 chunks, if you have members in your town (or you join a town), every member will give 8! extra chunks to a town!

Mods - Client - Config
    It's a privat server modpack, so you get it, if you are allowed to play on our server. It's like feed the beast but with a lot of custom stuff and my own configs to balance the whole stuff.

Rules
    Rules are simple:

• Do not betray your friends! Or your Town / Nation! It's your reputation!
    • You can grief from your enemys, if you find them but you can't steal from town unless you destroy the things with ICBM or stuff like that!
    • Don't produce lag machines, like 2k chickens in a single chunk.... (Or I will delete that chunk!)
    • Don't overuse Solar Panels.
    • Respect the Admins any choice they make is always the right choice.

Teamspeak Server
    Here, everyone can join our teamspeak!
    IP: 84.200.37.230:8010

Root Server

• RAM: 32 GB
    • CPU: Intel i7 3770 k (4(8) x 3,5 GHz)
    • + 240GB SSD

Server Team
    Currently I'm alone

• Lefty (Admin)

Application

It's very simple. You just have to post 2 things in this thread:
    Your InGame Name:
    Banncheck from http://whitelist.mcf.li/:

Then I will PM you with informations. BUT PLS BE PATIENT!

• Well, since I'm having issues on CubCraft I'm looking for a PvP server ... but it seems your own contains too many OP mods :/ (MFR as an example, because it makes Ethanol/Biofuel way too easy to acquire)
    But ... since I really miss MC (on PvP because it's alot funnier, and there are so few server having it with cool mods ... :/), I may wanna join that server, even though I tell you right now that I won't be on it when CubCraft will be working for me.

IGN: MatthieuLeDieu (don't try to google that, MatLaPatate was already taken on MC, and I thought I could change later ^^)

BannCheck:
    http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…eb37f75382c7e425e6b06a3ca

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited 2 times, last by MatLaPatate ().

• That's no problem, I added you to the whitelist and for the client, look your pm.

OP mods, cubecraft has ars magica, what is way more op than MFR (I don't not the settings there but from the modlist it's almost the same, except our is much much harder than cubcraft and mfr is on the list too)

If you have suggestions, post them I can disable a lot from a mod! and we're using gregtech recipes for almost everything

• That's no problem, I added you to the whitelist and for the client, look your pm.

OP mods, cubecraft has ars magica, what is way more op than MFR (I don't not the settings there but from the modlist it's almost the same, except our is much much harder than cubcraft and mfr is on the list too)

If you have suggestions, post them I can disable a lot from a mod! and we're using gregtech recipes for almost everything

I know, AM is OP but ... the most OP thingies from AM were removed from CubCraft ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Same here and if you find anything, like I said before, make a suggestion I will balance a lot if I can (we have disabled TF, no pumps in the nether, no auto mining except stevescarts (but no galg drill)) so if you have more suggestions, I'm here to hear them (MFR bioreactor will be disabled next update, just forgot those).

Other things to make it the hardest server eu&us: no passive health reg so you have to use stuff with regen or potion. Hunger won't heal you. We disabled quantum armor and we kicked power suits. So only way to fly is adv. nano chest. If you have less than 60% health, you will bleed so mobs will track you then. and so on. :P

• Ouch. Didn't expect that ^^
    Ok, that's hardcore, I'm not thinking of balance anymore ^^
    (good way to buff canning machine anyway ;) )
    Question is: if you like that much hardcore-ness, why did you kept Portal Gun and such ? ^^ (I mean, I would have get rid off PG BEFORE disabling passive regen and such ^^=

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Name: Ricardo
    IG-Name: Tozzy2012
    Banned before?: No
    http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/f14…d0e88b38b50982e

Why do you want to join?:
    I spent my free time playing modded minecraft. I just close my server and looking for a good server to play. I like the idea of how chunkloaders works with fuel because its less lag for server and for me.
    I want join this server because it has GT on hard and MyTown. its only 4 chunks but thats ok

Anything else you want to tell us?:

I just closed my server due to much work server was requiring from me. I was more solving players problems then playing. So thats why I closed my server and trying to join a good one.

How can we contact you?: ricardolange@gmail.com

Just one question. How will I know the mod versions ?

• PM him. The server is kindof dead atm, since apparently many players left it for being "too hardcore". Lefty is on Cucbcraft atm.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Server will be reworked and released after most mods are updated for 1.6.... If you have interest on something similar, not that much pvp related and not that much hardcore (but still verrrrrrry hard), we're playing on our little skyblock server (currently so 20 players on), with mods! So kinda funny so if you have nothing else to do, join our ts and talk to me / burelzor or Magisch to get on the server, you don't have to apply for it.

(you can play alone or in a small team, you get your own island, next to the other players, we have some greg nerfs not activated because of skyblock, we have challenges and lot of fun :P)

The new server we're planing for 1.6 will be better organized and if we don't get to much players for pvp, it will then challenge pvp (pvp is forbidden except for those who made a screen with both accepting pvp or similar.

• Hi My name is Cameron
    IGN: flamewolf20
    Ban: never and plan to keep it that way
    I want to join this server because Malianx has just shut down his server and am looking for a similar server
    Love playing FTB
    VERY Good friends With Tozzy2012