Uranium processing

• Hey guys,

I'm on a server with some friends and we have the following problem: We want to use uranium for nuclear weaponry, but we can't fill the uranium into the compressor. According to the wiki, uranium is supposed to be processed in the compressor, but we can't even place it in, and NEI also doesn't list the recipe.

We're using the Ampz Modpack from the FTB Launcher and added IC² manually and removed all 3 modules of Merkanism due to another bug.

We'd appreciate any help!

Yours sincerely
    -MrZ

• Nope, IC² Uranium, the small green ball. But UE uranium has no processing either (guess that was added by Merkanism, which we disabled on purpose)

• Issues with GT maybe ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• We don't have GT installed, we're using the Ampz Modpack (former Universal Electricity Modpack), deactivated Merkanism and added IC², BC and Steves Carts.

Furthermore, macerating the uranium ore doesn't work either

• I think you don't understand what I'm saying. I try placing the uranium in the compressor, but it won't let me, it rejects. Just like placing dirt inside a MFE. And I can't take a screenshot of that.

• Look for a "nuclear boiler" in NEI. If it is there, it is because you have Atomic Science, the UE mod that adds uranium related stuff, installed. There might be a config file that allows you to use the IC2 processing. Any way, know your mods. Mekanism doesn't include anything uranium-related.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!