Better than BuildCraft automation

• The message is quite a simple one.
    Is there a mod allowing for an automation system that will be better than BuildCraft's one?
    The latter doesn't permit teleporting items/liquids...
    Or does there exist a good addon to Buildcraft which has these features?

• Applied energetics is a great mod for item transport and storage.

Thermal expansion has tesseracts that teleport items, liquids and MJ energy. TE also has liquiducts hat are better than BC waterproof pipes, and Energy conduits that are better than BC power pipes.

Ender Chests are a popular choice for item teleport too.

• Uhm... well, I'm gonna try Thermal Expansion.
    1 ender pearl and 1 diamond... this is quite a low price for transporting my Nether lava into a thermal generator.
    Thanks for a reply!

• For Automation, Thermal Expansion is probably the best for that. Liquiducts, Tesseracts, etc., always better than Pipes (which are OP, by the way) or Electric Item-movers that cost 8 Diamonds and a Nether Star lots of expensive resources to make.
    And, for more cool-looking/Color-coded inter-dimensional transport of items Or liquids, Chickenbones' Ender Storage mod is good too. It even has Pouches that connect to chests, so you can go mining, and throw your Iron into the Ender-pouch, where it goes to an ender-chest in a processing facility to be extracted via something, macerated, smelted, and stored as blocks.
    Some mods, like Factoryzation, I think have Conveyor Belts, which are useful instead of BC-pipes.

• GT automation is cooler :D.
    Then, applied energistic is efficient.
    And Lava from the Nether is OP unless you live in the Nether.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

No creepers in the nether, no rain to blow up your machines, no lava teleport necessary, perfect home

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• ... No water as well, hard to get food, Lava risks, Ghast firing at you each time you get out ...
    Also by "Living in the Nether" I mean "mining in the Nether and only it it" as well ^^.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Why you need water? Are you a plant or something? Cobble is ghast proof, live in the roof = no lava risk and food you get from the overworld with the resources mined for your base. Simple really.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Chocohead: The issue to me is that, given I hate some OP things you can get with free Dimension Travel, the server I'm planning on will have 1 team per dimension (more in the OverWorld though), and they won't have the right to harvest anything not piclaxable in the OverWorld. But will, if they are good enough to defend it, have the control over the End/Nether, whivh others team won't be able to access.
    So yes, I need water for foods, and I know it's easy to prevent Nether from killing you in your base, but it's harder when you mine ^^.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Uu water? Squeezed cactus from forestry? Other assorted water production?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Seed water? Seeds don't make water :huh:

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Oh, yeah, the nether is a perfect home.

I see this too much.