Available builds with working Dynamite sticks?

• I have been trying to make an Underground Tree farm, but mining out every single block of the large open space is too monotonous and boring. But, the build of IC2 that I am using does not have any dynamite sticks that work properly (they explode, but no blocks are destroyed).
    Does anyone know of a build for Minecraft 1.5.2, that has minimal bugs/issues, and working dynamite? I don't have the time currently to sift through all of the builds, and it would be much faster to get someone else to do it ask if anyone may be using a build with working Dynamite.
    Even if the build has some glitches/bugs that make some things not work, I will likely only use it temporarily if so, for the duration of the operation.
    Thank you.

• 365+ fixes explosives.
    365+ also breaks compact solars for some people.

Ah, thank you. I don't use CompactSolars anyways, they're too OP.
    Now I can excavate the entire treefarm chamber, with dynamite, without needing to mine every block.

• Official Post

I don't use CompactSolars anyways, they're too OP.

But how? All I see them is a less laggy way of using solars

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• But how? All I see them is a less laggy way of using solars

Solars are supposed to have a limitation, a negative factor, that makes other generation methods favourable, all generation methods have that negative factor(s); and that is, for solars, that you can only have one panel per block, and they can not stack vertically. CompactSolars makes it so that you can power your entire base, passively, with one block, or just a few. That breaks balance.
    It would be different if, say, you had to replace the panels over time, and the higher-tier solar panels need more panels than the tiers below them (or some other limiting factor, like fuel consumption or something). Then, it would be balanced, at the cost that all solar panels need maintenance.

On the topic of the build, #365 has a glitch with rubber-trees growing unusually, right? If so, then what later build fixes that? It is a major glitch on my side, considering that I needed the working dynamite to... Make a rubber-farm with rubber-trees. (Among a few other minor things, like a normal tree-farm, and space enough for my wheat/potato/whatever farm)

• If you dont use Compact solars use IC2 374-lf or 373-lf (I prefer the latter for no real reason really)
    As for CS downside (That comes with PVP, its very easy to steal 1 block, and people forget this :P

• If you dont use Compact solars use IC2 374-lf or 373-lf (I prefer the latter for no real reason really)
    As for CS downside (That comes with PVP, its very easy to steal 1 block, and people forget this :P

374-lf it is. Thank you.