Gregtech configs

• Official Post

What's the best way to change the Gregtech configs to only make Gregtech add stuff, rather than change/remove recipes?
    I'm about to update/modify my server, but most players don't like things being really expensive and time consuming, so would greatly prefer Gregtech to add expensive stuff in Gregtech alone, rather than expanding to other mods, potentially putting them off mods on the server.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

You can modify "assembling" "centrifuge" "electrolyzer" recipes time required in the dynamicconfig.
    "platesneededfor" false for everything, to not require plates on early stuff...

... the config is way too long to me to list here, you have to find out by yourself =P (or use my edited config as a guide)

• Official Post

You can modify "assembling" "centrifuge" "electrolyzer" recipes time required in the dynamicconfig.
    "platesneededfor" false for everything, to not require plates on early stuff...

... the config is way too long to me to list here, you have to find out by yourself =P (or use my edited config as a guide)

It's the times which I have no idea what to set to. Which are the main recipes which are used early on that take a long time?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It's the times which I have no idea what to set to. Which are the main recipes which are used early on that take a long time?

The configs states the output (for assembler), use langfile to discover what "item_GT.xxxxxxx.ID" is.
    Input for electrolyzer and centrifuge.
    Time is stated in ticks. divide values by 20 and you will have quick machines =) [Might cause some loops, regarding hydrogen,methane and electrolyzed water, but thats up to you]

• Official Post

Might cause some loops, regarding hydrogen,methane and electrolyzed water, but thats up to you

How so? Surely if everything was a 20th of the speed, it wouldn't matter?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

That could be, interesting.

I see this too much.