Survival Hard style >:D

• Official Post

So i Made a new world with BoP, this is how it went so far:
    I Spawned here with my Flint axe and such (Adventure mode, everything on hardcore mode)

Hey, whats that in the corner?
    Yup, Spawned right next to a Jungle temple! In it was a huge amount of loot, near full bronze armour, some steel armour and tools and a bunch of bronze and gold ingots xD
    I found a Cool Mangrove biome and decided to make my house there ;p

"Ok, Now to find some Tetrahedite and Cassiterite in a close biome!"
    *Travels 1500 blocks, finaly finds extreme hills* XD

finds some awesome terrain on the way :D

Yay! My First Tetrahedite!
    Well, I am so far from home, i might as well make a house here!
    Some awesome terrain around the area.

^The Valley I will live in

Stupid sheep ;p

Carving out my house in Stone

Boom! :D The Best way to mine with Harder Stone on :P
    Went caving, guess what I found!

There were so many GT Books, I made a modified world to spawn me in a Stronghold and there are SO MANY XD
    I turned on Negative Gamma, Looks awesome :D

Started working on my house:

Later Went exploring, found a jungle, and another temple!

Got poisoned by ivy on the way back, ended up dying of fall damage D:
    But hey, whats that on the right? :D

It was a super duper crap village with 5 houses! -_- Onlything good was 2 apiaries i stole :3

• Official Post

Most fun i have had in ages, unfortuantly thanks to memory leaks (Galacticraft? ;p ) its unplayable. Updated most things to 1.6 now and am restarting on something similair.

• Official Post

I have decided i will start on this seed:
    Its also an island but it is much larger, hopefully so that I have more room to build. all i am waiting on is hunger overhaul.

• Official Post

I started going well, but then realised that both Cassiterite and Tetrahedite don't spawn in Oceans or forests i made a new world, will post stuff in morning.

• Official Post

Full Update in OP
    If anyone wants the mod list and config folder, just ask. Bunch of fun :D

• If anyone wants the mod list and config folder, just ask. Bunch of fun :D

gimmegimmegimme!

I was unable to play MC for a bit over a week and during the time IC2/GT were changed enough and a couple new mods were released (extrabees/trees, HO) to make me want to reboot my world again (I just got first steel tier machines in old one :D). Having your modlist/config might give me some ideas for my own setup :)

• Official Post

gimmegimmegimme!

I was unable to play MC for a bit over a week and during the time IC2/GT were changed enough and a couple new mods were released (extrabees/trees, HO) to make me want to reboot my world again (I just got first steel tier machines in old one :D). Having your modlist/config might give me some ideas for my own setup :)

I can give you the Config if you wanna play with those, but its mostly just ID fixes. I would have hunger overhaul but currently its broke with crops.

Also update in OP

• I can't see CodeChickenCore there. Does that mean you play with regenerating water or you have some other mod that turns it off?

If it's just ID conflict fixes I don't care much. I was hoping you have something like BetterOreGen to tune the vanilla-ores to be in big clusters as GT stuff :)

• Official Post

Its there. Also, Better gen would be a good idea, link plz?
    *edit, i am about to add battle music, zombie awareness and some others*
    Hunger Overhaul fixed its crashes :D

• Official Post

Holy Shit, with ZA, caving with No Regen is impossible o.o Holy fuck so many zombies and skeletons xD I turned Regen back on and it was BARABLE. Just.
    Also, I went searching for some Lava on the surface to make obsidian (the IC2 Recipe) and found that, even though I had travelled 1500 blocks to get to the Extreme hills, spawn was only 2 biomes away xD

• Official Post

What do you use obsidian for?

If it's for nether then just get a bucket and find a lava lake :)

Portal. Thing is, I want to put it near my base not at bedrock in a Dangerous cave, and i need to find a lava lake anyway for the obsidian recipe. Its not like 2x the lava is hard.

• You can just walk back and forth with the lava buckets and set the portal wherever you want
    Though, yeah, in a way making obsidian with cells is easier. Especially considering how much time you have to mine for stuff in the bronze tier :)

• Official Post

You can just walk back and forth with the lava buckets and set the portal wherever you want
    Though, yeah, in a way making obsidian with cells is easier. Especially considering how much time you have to mine for stuff in the bronze tier :)

All I need is 64 Copper for the Blast furnace and some more for an extractor xD Mined out ALL the ore in my Extreme hills biome. The time I found a huge cave system (like i was talking about a few minutes ago) I ended up cheating after i died, beause I backed into a corner of a cave and a Zombie punched me through the cave wall -_-