[GregTech] Fusion reactor supply factory problem

• Hi all, I have small issue with my fusion reactor and while I did try to search for the answer I could not find it. Hope someone could help me out.
    I'm playing Mindcrack 8.3.2 with Applied Energistics mod added. I have build my reactor for Deuterium+Tritium fusion and all seemed to work fine for a while, but then I noticed something odd. My supply factory is closed system and consist of 17 industrial electrolyzers for hydrogen, 30 centrifuges for deuterim and 6 centrifuges for tritium. Cells are mainly collected and rerouted by applied energistics and several routers from factorization. Final step is liquid transposers that extract the liquids and send empty cells back to the system.
    The problem is that number of cells in the system is constantly rising. Something must be creating new cells or duplicating them. After about 24h runtime I have 28k Hydrogen Cells in the system.
    Could anyone tell me form where the cells are coming please?

• Official Post

Hi all, I have small issue with my fusion reactor and while I did try to search for the answer I could not find it. Hope someone could help me out.
    I'm playing Mindcrack 8.3.2 with Applied Energistics mod added. I have build my reactor for Deuterium+Tritium fusion and all seemed to work fine for a while, but then I noticed something odd. My supply factory is closed system and consist of 17 industrial electrolyzers for hydrogen, 30 centrifuges for deuterim and 6 centrifuges for tritium. Cells are mainly collected and rerouted by applied energistics and several routers from factorization. Final step is liquid transposers that extract the liquids and send empty cells back to the system.
    The problem is that number of cells in the system is constantly rising. Something must be creating new cells or duplicating them. After about 24h runtime I have 28k Hydrogen Cells in the system.
    Could anyone tell me form where the cells are coming please?

Too many electrolyzers.

• Too many electrolyzers.

I know, but that is not the problem. The problem is total number of cells in the system, not number of hydrogen cells. Electorlyzer will take 5 empty cells to produce 4x hydrogen and 1x air - 5 empty into 5 filled. Maybe i was not clear about that but I didn't input that many cell into the system.

• I think I have found out where are the cells coming from. Its 2 centrifuge extractors that are processing compressed air cells. For some reason they return more cells than they should. I suspect AE is putting one air cell into 2 centrifuges. I need to test it more though.

Edit: Yes it's AE that is messing things up. I can now replicate the bug. I will check AE forum about this.