Incubator!

• An incubator should be a geat idea to "industrialize" your chicken farm.. just putting some eggs and giving them a constant supply of energy for 2 or 3 days and it will spawn a chicken in front of it..

(and maybe a way to make it work with other mobs? not the enderdragon D: )

• or just some kind of automated breeder.. you put two pigs inside the machine (?), a stack of carrots and you will get some pigs. (yes, i love killing pigs)

• Maybe the Incubator machine could eventually be upgraded with an Advanced Machine block and some other expensive stuff, to make an ''Artificial Meat Synthesizer'' that uses UUM to make meat?
    It would be more practical, I think, if ''grades'' of UUM are also implemented; high-grade UUM being a Solid that can be made into Iridium or even Diamonds, medium-grade being a more ''flexible'' form of UUM that can be made into stuff like Glowstone/Redstone/other less-expensive stuffs, while Low-grade UUM could be a Liquid form, and used to make Wood, or if put into the machine described above, artificial meats/animal products.
    Low-grade UUM would be either one of the two byproducts of High-grade UUM (Med. and Low grade being produced whenever High-grade is, in a mass fabricator), or possibly made separately and more cheaply than other grades.

• Machines involving mobs are kind of denied because devs don't wanna make the game lagg for nothing. Not like they respected it with CFoams but ... ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Machines involving mobs are kind of denied because devs don't wanna make the game lagg for nothing. Not like they respected it with CFoams but ... ^^

It would not lag much at all. It would simply act like a Dispenser, that uses Chicken Eggs like Chicken Spawn eggs, after it is finished Incubating the eggs. Only condition would be if, say, there were already several hundred chickens in the area, but that would lag anyways.

• Official Post

It would not lag much at all. It would simply act like a Dispenser, that uses Chicken Eggs like Chicken Spawn eggs, after it is finished Incubating the eggs. Only condition would be if, say, there were already several hundred chickens in the area, but that would lag anyways.

Anyone that wants to make a lagfarm of passive mobs can easily do it with vanilla, no mods are required.
    But having a incubator which allow us to "store" chickens as eggs would be cool.

• another idea: crafting of spawn eggs with UUM!

That would be too OP. Spawn eggs are for creative mode only. It should be an addon instead, so that those who want to cheat to get stuff fast, can install it, while those who want to use 8 days IRL to get a Generator or a Stone pick should use GregTech Intergalactical.
    Or, it should be disabled by default.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

But in real-life, there are machines made specifically for One purpose. For example, slaughterhouses for Chickens and for Cows; never are the two both put in one processor. It would be more industrial-like, to have machines specialized for a purpose, rather than hobbyist small-scale machines for hobbyist applications.

• Yeah thank you it works now :D. More over, Opera works much faster and is much more convenient, even though it's a bit buggier. I guess the 6KB bandwith mentionned in your user's title made it necessary for you ? ^^.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• UC Browser is more stable..
    In my phone i use Uc Browser (but i like more opera.. But i don't like my navigator crashing each hour)
    In my pc i just use chrome.. I have to be very very patient with loading pages..

• My phone didn't crashed yet, so I'm fine. And Chrome is really cool, but needs a lot of RAM ^^ (usually use between 1 and 2 Giga for me ...)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I hyped a bit but for one tab it takes 1Giga and is extremly fast, when I open like 25 differents pages it can take up to 2 Giga ^^. Maybe I have more expansions than you, but I don't think that's the only reason lol.
    I've always imagined Chrome did that to be sure to run fast all the time ^^.
    Now, looking at what Opera takes on my phone ... lol 2 tabs = 15 Mega xD

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!