[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• placed 2 superconductivewire next to each other: http://pastebin.com/qvVmy6bZ with latest exp. build (#118)

Oh, this addon is not compatible with IC2 Experimental.
    It was built and compiled for IC2_lf.

I ABSOLUTLELY WILL make it work with experimenal, but for now my priority is fixing bugs & rewriting my messy code (good there's not a lot of it)

Progress:
    I refactored all the ArmorFunctions and made my addon-flight compatible with GraviSuite. Previously, my addon turned off GraviSuite's flight, but now it doesn't.
    So much work to do though.
    EDIT: fixed some server derps (f.e. Internal Server Error on tesla helmet's food-adding abilty, Internal Server Error on Tesla Helmet's tesla ray rendering).

• I want to add a new energy storage thingy. Will it be infinite (and have a crazy recipe) or have a like 10 000 000 000 EU-storage (and have a crazy recipe) or just make it 10-MFSUs?

• I'd prefer if it wasn't infinite.

Make it multiblock and able to have multiple outputs at varying EU. Each additional block to the structure would increase the capacity of the whole thing by X EU.

• I'd prefer if it wasn't infinite.

Make it multiblock and able to have multiple outputs at varying EU. Each additional block to the structure would increase the capacity of the whole thing by X EU.

You mean something like LESU? I could do that, but i'm afraid some gregtechians will name me plagiarist.

• You mean something like LESU? I could do that, but i'm afraid some gregtechians will name me plagiarist.

Add others features to buff it (like MicroWave emitters upgrade, which I suggested, which would be a low-losses (10-20%), Wireless energy transmission for VERY close machines, like to power your base without caring about cables).
    Btw, since this feature got entirely suggested by me, for IC², months before GT was made, and promised to be added by Greg, I think I can say it's copyright-free ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Add others features to buff it (like MicroWave emitters upgrade, which I suggested, which would be a low-losses (10-20%), Wireless energy transmission for VERY close machines, like to power your base without caring about cables).
    Btw, since this feature got entirely suggested by me, for IC², months before GT was made, and promised to be added by Greg, I think I can say it's copyright-free ^^.

Good suggestion. I think this machine is not going to have a output - all sides will be inputs. It will power devices in radius of 32 blocks (and maybe even charge electric items inside of your inventory). It will have 50 MFSUs worth of energy storage.
    Maybe it is going to require 6 osmiridium plates on hard mode (as far as you remember 1 osmiridium plate = 309 uum, sooo... not all that cheap)
    Now, the real question is: how am i gonna name it?

• That's kindof the way (all blocks outputting)I suggested it at first, but then you have 2 issues:
    1) It could be used as a wireless cable
    2) It's a bit more laggy than just one block outputting and the others just increasing an internal variable.

Also, the point of the LESU was to be "cheap", as Lapis wasn't that used in IC².

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• That's kindof the way (all blocks outputting)I suggested it at first, but then you have 2 issues:
    1) It could be used as a wireless cable
    2) It's a bit more laggy than just one block outputting and the others just increasing an internal variable.

Also, the point of the LESU was to be "cheap", as Lapis wasn't that used in IC².

I didn't get 2).
    It will check for 32x32x32 cube around itself (it is quite fast, so EVEN if it was once per tick, it wouldn't be laggy in any way) every 30 or 40 ticks.
    Then, after scanning, it will save all IEnergyTiles in its internal ArrayList and when any machine needs energy, it will send it to it.

• @bove:
    Thank you. Maybe Supercapacitor?

In other news:

I added my own creative tab. Looking it up in IC2's one is starting to be a pain. (for people that don't have NEI)

EDIT:
    I'm going (possibly, i do not say probably) to look on IC2 experimental's API, if there's not much to do there, next version will be for IC2 experimental, otherwise I'll step-by-step port to it.

EDIT:
    Retextured armors a bit:

Do you like these or previus ones were better?

• omg super range teleport energy ok :D but teleport local energy transfer ? I want use cable :D\

EDIT: now armor better , but maybe add visable face :D maybe nano glass panel you install in helmet :D

• omg super range teleport energy ok :D but teleport local energy transfer ? I want use cable :D\

EDIT: now armor better , but maybe add visable face :D maybe nano glass panel you install in helmet :D

I could think of including AdvancedSolarPanels/CompactSolars UltimateSolarHelmet/HV Solar Helmet into the tesla helmet. Maybe it is gonna be another item.

• yes experimental are these all features , but night vision is now better effective this is now dark vision :D because can use in day in dark place

EDIT: I have idea for tesla shot in helmet maybe add effect ray wchich work when hold keys and drain energy, (colosus effect in starcraft 2 like style)