want to set up very High power reactor ... but I am confused.

• So i have read alot of the info on forums but so much info so many ppl saying different things.

I want to build A 2000 + EU/t Reactor Cost is not A issue.

GT is installed.

We have over 600 Iridium Bars, 10x industrial centrifuge running lava non-stop 3000+ Copper/tin.
    I have 10 sets of Radioactive Bee & Lapis Bees (both with full upgrades) on auto loops can add more easy 12k Lapis and 1000+ Uranium.
    Cost should not be A issue.

I want too pump all EU str8 into the matter fab.
    Also have the ractor room setup with reinforced stone and MFFS reactor force field.

Just need good plan.

What I am lacking is UU / Chrome .. so I have too bring everything down too HV too run cable.

Thx for any help

• If you can get uranium so easy you can go ahead and bypass breeding.
    With GT go ahead and centrifuge all the uranium into plutonium.

Plutonium has a higher power output than uranium, I suggest building a Computer Cube, messing with the build built* in reactor planner and finding a design that you are comfortable with.
    If you have AE installed, a system utilizing a main power generating reactor and a cooling reactor is a way to go. Just build your own systems. Copy and pasting someone else's design isn't much fun in my opinion.

Edit: Spelling mistake.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• @ Fallen_dead: You can't "centrifuge uranium into plutonium". You'll still end up with 16 uranium cells for every plutonium cell you create this way.

@ Neko77025: if cost (and lapis) is not an issue, you can try something like this: http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…6465umf9fmsr2emexcxjx4eok Mind you, for the price of that thing you could set up 4 normal six-chamber reactors that each generate 300-400 EU/t without any lapis cost.

You'll need a good way to recharge condensators at runtime, too. Direwolf20 used golems to good effect.

• There's a couple of ways to get the output you desire, it depends on how complex you want your infrastructure to be.

First off, there's always a CRCS reactor. Something like this ought to meet your energy budget. However, you'll need to constantly swap out cooling cells. Like once a minute or so. And you'll need a lot of secondary 'cooling towers' to cool those cells in. But hey, it's like 3500 EU/t.

If you are wanting something a little less complicated to set up, you can go for a Tower of Power. Just pull depleted cells out and refill as necessary. The thread has some discussion on better reactors to use which have various advantages, but they are all Mk. I.

The advantage of this sort of setup is that you get your EU/t you are looking for in a fairly compact-ish space, and automation is a snap. The downside is the initial layout cost, but since that isn't really a problem for you... well, it might do well.