[Suggestion]Forge MultiPart integration

• Not unless you want to force a world reset on everyone.

Also lol at this:

Hi,
    It's basically similar to microblocks, but you can also place multiple torches in a block.

being the main reason people want it over Immibis's Microblocks.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Not unless you want to force a world reset on everyone.

Also lol at this:

Meh I'm more interested in the redstone side of it, for early game.
    Only vanilla-based logic circuit challenge.

Plus it would be safer for me, since I always run my HV and MV line together. Accidentally.

• Please do this for the 1.7 MC update as most people will reset their worlds by then.

Or maybe it's possible to let the old cables stay but without any crafting recipe, new multipart compatible cables as a new block/item?

• Also lol at this:

Yeah, in all honesty... the reason should be universal compatibility due to using a central API which any mod can use.

Of course, last I heard Forge didn't want to integrate FMP due to it being written partially in Scala and Chickenbones refusing to rewrite it in Java... did anything change about that?

• You know, other than placing multiple torches in a block (which can be handy for redstone, btw), it can be used for blocking cable connections (without painting), and improving the aesthetics part of IC2. And of course, Uranium Block Slabs.

EDIT: microblock nuke mass fabs

• as you maybe dont know it wont be "change single line" to add feature that already possible with painting.

also multiblock TE objects will be very tricky to implement, multiple layers of wrappers and TEcontroller will be required.