MC 1.5.2 / IC2_376 - Batbox GUI is out of sync with the items listed

• Hello, I've searched around the forums, the net, I even looked outside my window a few times trying to find the answer on my own, so my apologies if I overlooked something.

Whenever I open the GUI for a batbox, all the icons for my inventory and 4 armor slots are not aligned with the interface displayed.

I have several mods installed, and after researching the troubleshooting methods found around the way for various issues, I am at a point where I think deleting the IC2 api's for a certain few mods will resolve my issue, however, it's not an issue that I would call an "emergency" as it still functions, it's just annoying to look at. My true question is, will deleting the IC2-api for the other mods eliminate their IC2 functionality/interaction, or will it simply cause them to establish some sort of new interaction? That may be a bonehead question for some of you more familiar with the various aspects behind how the mods function, but I am not one of those people :)

Thank you for your time

• The IC2 API included in the mod file is to prevent crashing when the mod is installed w/o IC2.

It's actually quite stupid to that, because it causes version-compatibility issues and you don't need the IC2 API included if you code a little more.

• Excellent! My thanks to both of you, it's nice to get a precise answer to a direct question on a forum :) ...it's such a rare thing anymore.

Extra thanks for explaining "why" the ic2-api folder is included with other mods, a better understanding leads to less confusion later on.