Can somebody help me to build a high output EU reactor ?

• Thank you Someone Else 37 but the Mark I design doesn't produce enough power for quick restribution throught the server and some machines require up to 500 EU/t just to function. I prefer to go with a medium reactor of 6 chambers and build 10-12 of them. I already test it and is safe enough to say it won't blow up. As for the CRCS desigh, I want to know how to auto replace the cells and/or the coolants without the need to stop the reactor and replace 12 reactors, trust me is a tiring job which I was doing with the previous map before it turned to smitheries. Again thanks for the help.

The CRCS design listed at the top of the Tower of Power: CRCS Edition thread uses two additional mods: Applied Energistics, for the buses, and Minefactory Reloaded, for the Rednet Cable.

Applied Energistics is its own mod, and you should probably go check out their website and DW20's spotlight on the mod to really get a feel for how it works. In effect, I'm using the latest version with fuzzy buses being able to pull in/out at certain percentage of durability. So instead of waiting for a coolant cell to be nearly completely depleted, they get pulled out around 25%, which gives me a very generous buffer to ensure no explosions occur. Likewise, they get pulled out of the cooling towers around 75%, because of how long it takes for the last few percentage points to clear themselves out by virtue of how the heat exchangers function. The other advantage of Applied Energistics is that you can have a buffer of spare coolant cells stored VERY compactly, and items are pulled and/or replaced very rapidly.

MFR Rednet Cable is rather like a combination of Jacketed Wire and Jacketed Bundled Cable from RP2, only you can configure each individual face to be on one of sixteen color channels. It is exceedingly useful stuff whenever you are running complex redstone contraptions. You can even hook it up to a PRC and have auto-shutoff functionality based on an OR gate of receiving a signal from either the a) manual kill-switch, b) the temperature monitor detecting a rise in heat, or c) your battery of MFSU's are full.

I would not suggest or recommend a CRCS reactor setup for your first foray into IC2 nuclear engineering, as they present many other engineering challenges beyond what most reactors do. If you need extreme EU output (in excess of 4k EU/t), I would suggest looking up the previous Tower of Power thread, which produces somewhere around 720-800 EU/t per segment and runs as Mk. I reactor.

• CrazyCrafter, then how do I use them ???? The torches in a high teck reactor is a bit awful and my friend were asking how to use them so they will put them in their homes and storages so they will have lights on demand.

• Any other ideas for good lighting system ? And no glow lamps .... How I convert HV to EU ? I noticed a blue MFSU after I applied GrekTeck, and I can choose how much power to let out ... Is there something familiar with HV to EU like that ?

• uhh, all those are EU, just different rate of it. I suggest you find some relatively recent IC2 tutorial video and watch that, you are missing the very basic mechanics of it.