Some reactors from Kuu: Mark II EC, Mark I-O EC

• Well, it is simple.

Output - 50 eu/t Efficiency - 2.5, heat balance +5 (water cooling). I think, it can run through 8 cycles without overheating. And interesting: Instead of cooling period, you can run it with only three uranium cells! just replace the fourth one with the cooling cell and heat balance becomes -10! However, efficiency would be 2.33. output 35 eu/t

And the next one. "The Elements of Harmony". Water cooled Mk.I-O Efficiency - 2.33 Seems like heat balance is perfect (+/- 0), but not sure about heat distribution. Can somepony check it out?

Cutiemark crusaders - engineers, Yay!
    Blown up: Industrial Blast Furnace, Industrial Wiremill, Singularity compressor, Extractor.

• So, some tests in the test world proved that the second reactor is Mk.I, Yaaay! ^___^
    I'll name it "The Elements of Harmony" because it has zero heat balance. ~_^

Blown up: Industrial Blast Furnace, Industrial Wiremill, Singularity compressor, Extractor.

• nice designs, will probably implement the first one in my world(with no tmi) Glad to see designs without full reactor chambers.

OT: I love looking at your signature every once and a while to see new things you blew up.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Oh, yes, 2.33. Fixed