[AddOn v1.23 & v1.15] Thermometer

• I got the same problem too, i'll go check whit an other browser (tho i doubt itll change anything XD) and ill edit this post.

EDIT : ye same problem on other broswer ... anyone still can download it fine ?

EDIT2 : cant download any other addon either...

I use Windows 7 so I can download it just fine. Here's my download (direct from my downloads file). P.S: its Windows 7 Home Premium.

• Thermometer v1.1.11. IC2 1.81 compatibility update

• Corrupted zip.

• Should this mod work on 1.2.3 and if so why i get this error

can someone help ?

• I had this mod ages ago but now it doesn't seem to be updated.
    If anyone has seen a download 1.71 or 1.81 PLEEEESE tell me.

• Official Post

Do you use version 1.1.11 from this post - http://forum.industrial-craft.…ad&postID=46888#post46888 ?

• Think you can add the the thermo to redpower, when it over heats and sets off a redstone signal like how it original was before but add it with the newer version? :D plz?! :)

• Tried to download and setup today.. got this nasty error file every time i try to start tekkit.
    Using the 1.11.11client. Any thoughts?? would really like to get my breeder going.

Is sad panda.. I'll try to keep beating at it but

Tried to download and setup today.. got this nasty error file every time i try to start tekkit.

Using the 1.11.11client. Any thoughts?? would really like to get my breeder going.

problem is probably one the mod/features in Tekkit causing it not to work. Plus have you tried ID resolver with gui and 4096ID's
    heres link : http://www.minecraftforum.net/…-123id-resolver-update-0/ hope this might help you. :P

• problem is probably one the mod/features in Tekkit causing it not to work. Plus have you tried ID resolver with gui and 4096ID's
    heres link : http://www.minecraftforum.net/…-123id-resolver-update-0/ hope this might help you. :P

careful though it likes to have an issues with items in tmi and not enough items that they are in flames but crashes when click on but works fine if you craft it manually . Remember to back up minecraft.jar file in bin folder just in case. :)

#Sanguine my brother and sisters#

• Official Post

Tried to download and setup today.. got this nasty error file every time i try to start tekkit.
    Is sad panda.. I'll try to keep beating at it but

Version 1.11.11 is for mc 1.2.3, ic2 1.81. You can't use it with mc 1.1, ic2 1.71. Use version 1.1.10 instead.

• Official Post

Yes that's exactly it. :) is it possible to add it back to MC 1.2.3 and IC2 1.8.1?

I'm not developer or maintainer of the "Thermal Monitoring for Nuclear Reactors". And this thread about Thermometer.
    Probably this thread is not right place for questions about Thermal Monitoring for Nuclear Reactors )

• thot this would havnt got a reply on the other place for actually developer, srry you gave me the right link when you asked me.. so i'm waiting on the reply

#Sanguine my brother and sisters#