Issue with Forestry 2.3.0.1 and IC2 Expermental 2.0.103

• I only get this crash when I try to place a electric engine from forestry. And the world will be corupt untill i take either IC2 or Forestry out of the mods folder.

I also took all other mods out except IC2 and Forestry and the same thing happens.. am I missing something?

Thanks for the help...
    Coy.

I could not use the spoiler as the crash report was to long.. so I hope this .txt file will be enough, if not, let me know what to do next...

Thanks

• Official Post

Forestry using outdated API for the electric engine it seems

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I just placed this issue on the forestry git hub, and the reply there is that forestry is not compatable with IC2 expermental....

Is there a version of IC2 that works with 1.6.2? non expermental?

• Official Post

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.