Help with IC2x

• :Bronze Sword: Firstly I would like to say, excellent mod. I enjoy it quite a bit

:MFS-Unit: I'm using an experimental build from a couple a days ago, If someone could tell me how to use the ore washer. I can't figure it out.

:?: Also more than a few things are lacking recipes in my NEI, an important recipe for me is the fuel rod recipe(seems to have changed). I can't seem to build re-batteries any more either. If anyone could give me those recipes. :)

:Copper Ore: Lastly. I've been adding more and more mods to my personal server(a couple friends and myself use it). Ive noticed a few mods use for example copper, the problem is they all use there own copper. how can I get them to use copper from just one mod. I read a bit that you can with some ore dictionary but I can't find more info and I don't know where to make these changes.

• The ore washer is used by supplying it with eu, water buckets or cells goes in the top left slot, and crushed ore goes in the input slot.

Im not sure if the fuel rod has a recipe yet, but rechargeable batteries are crafted with tin item casings, which are essentially double hammered tin ingots.

The ore dictionary is basically a system where items are given a name, and other mods can use things from the ore dictionary, for example copper ingots are ingotCopper, most of the larger mods do use the ore dictionary, so you should be good on that front.

• so first why people play with beta mods that are still in test mode on server ? (it can corrupt the world), second yes some recipes are not yet implemented the IC2 team still working on them, and thread to use only one type of copper, tin, etc. you need to change in the config of the server for that specific mod (example forestry) from "true" to "false" to not spawn in the world those ores.

• ^^ Thanks for the help. I did find the re-battery recipe in NEI, I was looking at the full bat and NEI shows the recipe on the empty bat only. As for the ore washer I should have made more attempts. Being that I washes I should have clued in I needed water cells or buckets of water.

As for using the beta, it has more features and items then the last official release. Also fixed all the missing textures. I can deal with handing out fuel rods to people who bring me the right resources. Its weird the dual and quad fuel rods have recipes but not any of the singles. Must have been an oversight.

To follow up on Ore Dictionary. So if IC2 uses copper,tin,lead. Then I install another mod, we'll say its called mod B. If mod B has all the same ores(and the creator used ore dictionary) I may, in the mod B's config disable spawning of the same ores allowing IC2 to do all the spawning?

Thanks again!

• yes, if that mod has those options
    Just be warned, sometimes with refined ingots of materials there can be some conflicts and strange behavior. You only have to worry about this behavior if you use automated crafting devices like those in BC.

• By metal former extruder mode, iron casing, we can make empty fuel rod
    By canning machine, we can make single rods(uran, mox)

Hey guys, how do you work with the enriched uranium fuel ? It's so radioactive, It kills me really fast, even with the hazmat suit on... Small pile of 235 is really radioactive, too... I have to switch to creative to actually do something with uranium... Thanks for the info about fuel rods, though it takes iron plates (1x hammered) - not casings (2x hammered), to make the empty fuel rods - Version IC2 2.0.141.

• Are you wearing a full hazmat suit? The full suit should protect you.

he's prob forgetting the rubber boots. I didn't realize they were part of the hazmat suit when I fist played with it. (well in 1.4.7 it was)

• he's prob forgetting the rubber boots. I didn't realize they were part of the hazmat suit when I fist played with it. (well in 1.4.7 it was)

MinecraftSheep

After a couple of 1.401lf IC2 games, I jumped right into experimental builds. Thanks :)