industrialcraft-2_2.0.128-experimental [MC 1.6.2]

• Hi

I have a server and we use the new industrialcraft 2 2.0 experimental Version.
    First of all it is so cool. All the new recipes.
    Since there is actually no wiki, we used CraftGuide to extract the recipes from the mod file.
    But there are some recipes, especially these which are in special machines (like compressor), so they can not be extracted with CraftGuid.
    I have testet about an hour to find out how to make the new reinforced stone.

If have found reinforced construction foam but no recipe how to convert construction foam to reinforce construction foam?!

The second one is the recipe for the fuelrods.

I would appreciate your help :D
    Answers in german are also possible.

• Currently the wiki is not up to date with experimental versions, the only way to see the recipes for machines ingame would be to install Nei (Not enough items) and Nei plugins, however, Nei plugins is not yet updated to 1.6, so just installing Nei would only show you the crafting recipes.

• yeah but someone from the ic2 team might know that? Or someone else uses this in the 1.5.2 experimental Version?
    I don't know how old the new recipe is.

• The experimental versions have only existed from 1.6.2, and some things are only partially implemented so they may not have a recipe. I do not know the exact recipe for the fuel rods, but I believe they are (or are planned to be) made in the metal former with iron.

• fuel rods: extrude iron plates (metal former, cable icon)
    reinforced stone: spray construction foam onto metal scaffolding

Thanks, Player! We appreciate your input! And I think you're doing a fantastic job with IC2 now, Its getting cooler all the time. Any way we can get iridium now?

• Official Post

Thanks, Player! We appreciate your input! And I think you're doing a fantastic job with IC2 now, Its getting cooler all the time. Any way we can get iridium now?

Currently, only with gregtech.
    Iridium will have blueprints spawned (scanner) on dungeons/villages or something like.