Tutorial: Install IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, EquivalentExchange all together

• I like watching what you're doing very much, I even like watching how people start out in a new world, even though I don't like starting over myself. I started a series on my own and you're way ahead of me technologically, so I learn a lot of things I haven't seen before in IC2 specifically, helping me to plan ahead ;)

I'm sure someone said this before but it would be really nice if you could improve the volume of your voice in your recordings and reduce the static :)

I can also recommend downloading the "quiter sounds" package from the official release thread of IC2, it helped me a lot to balance out the volume of my voice and background music against the sound effects. At first I thought it doesn't use the volume settings of Minecraft, but it turned out that the sound effects are just really loud.

Keep it up!
    ~Zarrab

"All errors should be fixed, as much of the code was rewritten."

• Official Post

Thanks Zarrab -- Yea, I think I've been able to improve my voice a little in the later episodes, but you'll have to let me know :). Several people have mentioned it.

If all else fails, I might get a new Mic.

Thanks for the comments though, I'm glad your enjoying the LP!

• I was just looking for my post... I have no idea why it ended up here instead of in the LP thread at http://forum.industrial-craft.…?page=Thread&threadID=823 ... uh, not the slightest clue. I certainly didn't intent to post here heh, I must have been very tired or distracted. Maybe a Moderator can move it? :S

"All errors should be fixed, as much of the code was rewritten."

• any chance that you wil make a video about the installation of Minecraft Forge (IC², BC2) and Survivalism ? :(
    I have installed about 20 Mods but this Mod edit the gs.class (minecraft forge too)