[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• Damn it! :( Whatever though, I still will win. :D

that is the bane of modders, the update cycle. though since this is a cross-over mod, we do have to wait till both IC2 and BC gets updated for 1.7.1 (which is supposed to come out fri)

• Official Post

We have to wait for forge and MCP before we even THINK about any other mods.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• We have to wait for forge and MCP before we even THINK about any other mods.

Not true. MCP srg_names.

that is the bane of modders, the update cycle. though since this is a cross-over mod, we do have to wait till both IC2 and BC gets updated for 1.7.1 (which is supposed to come out fri)

Yeah, I suppose. By the way, pre-releases come out so modders can update some or most or their code.

• Well, I reverted the process and added some of the new features to the old version. For example, one new feature is that the engines now explode when the EU is past the limit of it. Get what I mean? Some new things are going in the old thing. And, thanks to RubenBackX (new team member), the inventory slots will kinda behave better than what I previously had before. :P

• Well, I reverted the process and added some of the new features to the old version. For example, one new feature is that the engines now explode when the EU is past the limit of it. Get what I mean? Some new things are going in the old thing. And, thanks to RubenBackX (new team member), the inventory slots will kinda behave better than what I previously had before. :P

um, I could have sworn they did that already. Oh, would you add the ability for bedrock to fully power the engines like dirt does now (which is a bug). This would give a creative/cheat way to have infinite power.

• Well then.... The engines store energy but show only the amount its allowed to input (without exploding) and its in the wrong place. I mean, waaayy wrong place.

one step at a time. maybe you swapped the x & y coords? I did that all the time when messing with CC stuff.

• garbage can? you mean it consumes the item instead of draining it?

Well, it destroys the item entirely... I'm currently trying to fix it, however if I don't, I'll end up rebuilding the gui classes (only 2 or more). Its not really that bad... I just fixed however, item slot white-listing with the help of Greg and RubenBackX. The only problem with one is that, it allows all of the items types in it and I only want one in it.

• Well, it destroys the item entirely... I'm currently trying to fix it, however if I don't, I'll end up rebuilding the gui classes (only 2 or more). Its not really that bad... I just fixed however, item slot white-listing with the help of Greg and RubenBackX. The only problem with one is that, it allows all of the items types in it and I only want one in it.

item types? you mean all the items with the same base ID just different meta data or all power storage items?

• item types? you mean all the items with the same base ID just different meta data or all power storage items?

The IUpgradeItem Class is a base class for all upgrade items. I only want one of those items. Greg just told me a way to do it so I'll take his advice and do it later...
    Any way, this doesn't look wrong at all...

• Official Post

The IUpgradeItem Class is a base class for all upgrade items. I only want one of those items. Greg just told me a way to do it so I'll take his advice and do it later...

Engine/generator, close enough right?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The IUpgradeItem Class is a base class for all upgrade items. I only want one of those items. Greg just told me a way to do it so I'll take his advice and do it later...

ah, upgrade items, forgot about them
    do you think we should do an IV generator considering the max one BC pipe could bring in is 1024 MJ which at the current conversion is 2560 EU/t? or should we just stick with EV as max?