Convert BuildCraft's MJ Energy to Industrial-Craft 2's EU Energy, and vice-versa! Come-on in and join all the fun!
Recipes: Note, these recipes are not final.
Slow Electric Engine LV
Regular Electric Engine MV
Fast Electric Engine HV
Adjustable Electric Engine EV
Pneumatic Generator LV
Pneumatic Generator MV
Pneumatic Generator HV
Pneumatic Generator EV
Wooden HV Power Pipe
Transformer Converters V1.6.4 | The Last Build For a Long Time... Maybe Forever?
REMOVED! SEE LAST POST FOR MORE INFO!
Transformer Converters V1.6.4 Beta 1.0.0B
Transformer Converters V1.6.4 Beta 1.0.0A
Transformer Converters V1.6.4 Alpha 0.0.1D
Transformer Converters V1.6.4 0.0.1A
Transformer Converters V1.6.4 Alpha 0.0.1B
Forge 220.127.116.113, IC2 Experimental 2.0.316, BuildCraft ????
1. Localized names are not localized correctly.
Gui's still don't work. Goes with the crashing on click bug.
3. When the Electric Engines explode, they don't always drop.
4. Your game crashes whenever you click on an engine. *Major bug!*
Can't change id's for silver stuff. *Major bug!*
Updater says it can't find any internet. This is a bug that is already fixed in the new version.
What needs to be done:
Finish making the Electric Engines Render. Needs refining... Only the item render doesn't work.
Make pipe(s) actually work. Half-Works...
Make improvements and make the Config file actually work Half-Works... Fixed! For now.... Actually start making the IC2 to BC blocks. Will do lastly... Add Gui's back in... Working on it...
Make Gui's actually work... Working on it...
Kye_Duo - Supposedly Dead? Ruben BackX - Supposedly Dead? CastielAngelow - Supposedly Dead?
Terms Of Services:
1. Not my problem if you screw up installing this mod. It should be pretty easy installing it. Click and drag. Is it really that hard?
2. You may not, download and say it's your own, put this mod in a mod-pack without permission.
3. Whatever you make, developer/texture maker, is yours.
Basically, you have to have my permission having to do anything with the source-code or anything (but not limited to, using the parts of the source code not made by me.) some-what remotely connected to that.