[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• :D I would love that move! I'm totally getting Porygon in Pokemon FireRed.

FireRed? uh, you don't have anything newer? Of course there are downsides...imagine cleaning up after a 6'3" dog (Arcanine) or seeing a spider that is 3'7" (Ariados) long in the body (not counting the leg span)

• FireRed? uh, you don't have anything newer? Of course there are downsides...imagine cleaning up after a 6'3" dog (Arcanine) or seeing a spider that is 3'7" (Ariados) long in the body (not counting the leg span)

I do.... diamond version. However, I don't have a good to ds to play the game on. My ds is almost broken. It's actually to the point where, if you put the screen in a certain position, the entire top screen will go white. Not very fun, especially when the touch screen is not working correctly and your L and R buttons are also broken. :P

• I do.... diamond version. However, I don't have a good to ds to play the game on. My ds is almost broken. It's actually to the point where, if you put the screen in a certain position, the entire top screen will go white. Not very fun, especially when the touch screen is not working correctly and your L and R buttons are also broken. :P

wow....someone needs a 3DS for christmas. my DS the bat died because I didn't keep it charged after I got my 3DS.

• wow....someone needs a 3DS for christmas. my DS the bat died because I didn't keep it charged after I got my 3DS.

I do. I just don't use it that much since my other sibling uses it a lot. By the way, I'm adding in capes for developers and a special block that only allows developers to get and change their gamemode to creative. It will however, be almost impossible to get (besides cheating it in :P). Tell me what you guys think! By the way, two more people and I will release an alpha! :D

• Official Post

By the way, I'm adding in capes for developers and a special block that only allows developers to get and change their gamemode to creative. It will however, be almost impossible to get (besides cheating it in :P). Tell me what you guys think! By the way, two more people and I will release an alpha! :D

I fully support this, but think the block should only be hard for normal players. Devs and Doners should get it cheaper

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I do. I just don't use it that much since my other sibling uses it a lot. By the way, I'm adding in capes for developers and a special block that only allows developers to get and change their gamemode to creative. It will however, be almost impossible to get (besides cheating it in :P). Tell me what you guys think! By the way, two more people and I will release an alpha! :D

well....IDK...personally I don't think it should be craftable at all, unless the code will only let the devs/doners use the block, then make it craftable.

• I fully support this, but think the block should only be hard for normal players. Devs and Doners should get it cheaper

well....IDK...personally I don't think it should be craftable at all, unless the code will only let the devs/doners use the block, then make it craftable.

Okay, all of what you guys think, depend on other things and what people say. I'll make a poll once people vote for the alpha release. Also, why do people keep picking "No" and "Never!"? This boggles my mind. It's just stupid. :evil:

• Official Post

Can we have it so the capes can stack on other ones, so you could have a Convertors one, a Minecon one and a Gregtech one on your back all at once? :rolleyes:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

:D 5 Yeses! Now to compile and release a broken alpha!

Hurray :) Guess who was the 5th Yes

I see this too much.

• Yay! You voted yes! By the way, if you want a cape, you had to vote yes for the poll. Or post a photo showing that you used the electric engines. Or be a dev or major (/ minor) contributor. :D Just tell me your minecraft username and I will put you on the list of people who need capes.

Also, http://www.mediafire.com/downl…pha%20V1.6.4%200.0.1A.zip mind that, it still has bugs. I have disabled Pneumatic Generators, and the Wooden HV Power Pipe. They were causing major problems so I disabled them. Also, one of the bugs is where is doesn't say the correct version. I fixed that derp up. Hopefully Drop Box allows files to be modified without changing links. :) One of the bugs also include of names not correctly being localized. I hope to fix them soon. Very soon... I hope. Look at the main post and you'll find a bugs list. :) (Hopefully this is the last change I ever get to do to this post :()

• Official Post

Yay! You voted yes! By the way, if you want a cape, you had to vote yes for the poll. Or post a photo showing that you used the electric engines. Or be a dev or major (/ minor) contributor. :D Just tell me your minecraft username and I will put you on the list of people who need capes.

Well, i wonder if i could use it alongside GregTech's cape and my MC username is the same as my forum name.

Hopefully Drop Box allows files to be modified without changing links.

That is possible, if you upload your mod like GregTech does, replacing a file with the same name whenever you update its contents (the compressed files within the zip/jar)

• Well, i wonder if i could use it alongside GregTech's cape and my MC username is the same as my forum name.

That is possible, if you upload your mod like GregTech does, replacing a file with the same name whenever you update its contents (the compressed files within the zip/jar)

:D You just made my day even better! I will add you to the list. Anyone else?