[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• I should be.... at least I think I am. I also need to fix that one crash bug with the adjustable buttons in the adjustable electric engine ev. And, make it actually respond to the buttons also. :( This release is far from being done.

• I should be.... at least I think I am. I also need to fix that one crash bug with the adjustable buttons in the adjustable electric engine ev. And, make it actually respond to the buttons also. :( This release is far from being done.

personally I'd leave the GUI for last. get the generators working and then work on the GUI. though, getting it to not crash would be good, but getting the buttons to work can wait.

• See my Bit-bucket repository for my latest commit. I don't wanna ruin the surprise. :D

:thumbup::thumbup:
    though...I use the one that isn't quite right....which stinks...so close to being useable....keep it up!
    btw, the voltages should be 128, 512, 2048, 8192 for LV, MV, HV, and EV engines, the max output of the EV engine should only be 1024 as that is the max a diamond pipe can carry. Unless you want to also make a new "IV pipe" that could carry more.
    the EV generator shouldn't be adjusted on output, we just need to add an IV one and it would just need multiple inputs to get higher than 2560 EU/t which can come later.

• :thumbup: :thumbup:
    though...I use the one that isn't quite right....which stinks...so close to being useable....keep it up!
    btw, the voltages should be 128, 512, 2048, 8192 for LV, MV, HV, and EV engines, the max output of the EV engine should only be 1024 as that is the max a diamond pipe can carry. Unless you want to also make a new "IV pipe" that could carry more.
    the EV generator shouldn't be adjusted on output, we just need to add an IV one and it would just need multiple inputs to get higher than 2560 EU/t which can come later.

I thought LV is 32?

• Yeah. Doesn't make quite sense. But, hey, I guess it works? XD

you are right, LV is 32 EU/t, but with the recent changes to the e-net, it doesn't make much sense (right now) to keep it that low as it is hard to power machines with so little energy.
    and right now machine explosions due to over powering them is disabled.

• you are right, LV is 32 EU/t, but with the recent changes to the e-net, it doesn't make much sense (right now) to keep it that low as it is hard to power machines with so little energy.
    and right now machine explosions due to over powering them is disabled.

For IC2 maybe.... but the electric engines are on. So, deal with it. :P By the way, why don't you get on skype anymore?

• For IC2 maybe.... but the electric engines are on. So, deal with it. :P By the way, why don't you get on skype anymore?

I can't leave skype on while I play MC, causes a BSOD when I exit MC and kills the level I was playing on.
    and I was talking about the engines not generators. I just think the engine voltage tolerances should be upped for now, we can adjust it later when the e-net gets the rest of the variables they are adding. The generators' output are fine.

• I can't leave skype on while I play MC, causes a BSOD when I exit MC and kills the level I was playing on.
    and I was talking about the engines not generators. I just think the engine voltage tolerances should be upped for now, we can adjust it later when the e-net gets the rest of the variables they are adding. The generators' output are fine.

Ah, yes. Of course. I still need to fix a energy duping bug in the generators. :) Can't talk now, school.

• Hope you guys don't mine, but, I'm gonna make the project closed-source. I'm sorry, but it has to be done. There still will be a wiki however.

But what else should I do in Minecraft if not mining :V

Just kidding :P
    As long as you continue developing it, I'm okay with it!