[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• big thing that has to happen for a beta is the configs for silver stuff to work as right now the item ID's for the nuggets conflicts with forestry and replaces the fertilizer which makes using forestry and this impossible
    and making the engines not cause a crash when clicked on (GUI) is the other
    the HV pipe isn't required just yet as only the Adjustable engine can exceed the standard wooden pipe.

• New DEV Version is sooooo amazing :3 Love it! :D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• BUG RESOLVED !
    -Localized names are localized correctly. For now :)

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Im not done at all :D I go to try better textures for engines again. I probably know what screwed up! :3
    Because In original source, textures has one pixel space above end of the plate. So, I just put textures 2 pixels down and it should resolve glitch :)

• http://bdcraft.net/community/post141.html
    try that for a start...though IDK if you'd have to get permission to use them.

Pretty, but I dont want to make textures like BDCraft, because its more "comic" then "real" and, I focus on look like IC2 EXP. Using kinda textures from it to rework and reart engines.
    New textures for it are pretty good and fancy. Im almost done with ENGINE_BASE. Only need to rework LV and MV engine for better improve. But, textures looks great, since they are 32x for corespond with IC2 32x textures. Also, theres no big problems. Silver Nether Ore, Silver Ore, Vorpal Sword, Silver Ingot using 32x too, but, probably they'll be 16x, it looks better.
    Also, blocks dont look 32x at all, only "Silver Veins" in it.
    BUT, still yre used 16x textures, beacuse they look pretty great. Also by me. And, im not worry about leave it as it is. 16x is good way too. BUT, even we made up new addon, new textures are pretty wanted :D Look, here you have new Silver Ore.

Edited once, last by CastielAngelow ().

• Which glitch?

That optical glitch with spacing between shapes on engine base :) It screwed my little bit changed texture, because I made it more upper, then I have, so, after load it count different and cause it missing texture glitch for engines. Also, I download last commit. So, dont need to change textures yet, or what? :)
    16x ores look better then that 32x :3

• Lovely :3

• I have a cold now, instead of the stomach flu I used to have. :) I'm getting some-what better... I don't have any medicine at my house unfortunately. :(

colds don't have any medicine to shorten them. only things you want to try are either mucinex to let the coughs be more productive or something to dry out your nose if it is dripping like crazy down the back of your throat.