[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• Awesome! Why is there a core though? And, you understand how File works, don't you?

:P I'll try to.

Thats only test stuff, because I need to make it work and just that, but... It work and multiple files are not a problem for me right now. So, im totally happy and I will work laterly much more and more. Is something is successfull, it gives you power to continue with tries :)
    That makes me very happy :)

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Thats only test stuff, because I need to make it work and just that, but... It work and multiple files are not a problem for me right now. So, im totally happy and I will work laterly much more and more. Is something is successfull, it gives you power to continue with tries :)
    That makes me very happy :)

Ah, okay. :P If you ever need help with that type of stuff, ask me. ;)

• [CHANGELOG]

- File System working
    - Try to make greatly and working in best "Update of MODNAME is available ! You can download it at "website" ! For more information visit "website" or write up in gamechat /tconverters-changelog
    :3

But it take more time, because it need Url to URI and few other things. I would like to host those file on your dropbox master, if it will be possible.

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• I'm going to have a mental meltdown soon. I rebuilt this class file, TWICE. I stayed up from 9 PM to 12 AM just trying to rebuild it for 1.5.2, then spent an hour today trying to rebuild it, and this is what happens. Lots better than last night's rebuild...

• [CHANGELOG]

- File System working
    - Try to make greatly and working in best "Update of MODNAME is available ! You can download it at "website" ! For more information visit "website" or write up in gamechat /tconverters-changelog
    :3

But it take more time, because it need Url to URI and few other things. I would like to host those file on your dropbox master, if it will be possible.

Awesome. Message me, and we'll arrange it. :)

Only missing texture and everything else working ? ;3

No. :( I had to remove everything else so I could work on one thing at a time... you'll understand if you don't already...

• I feel, really, really really, stupid. Names for lumar are still broken though. I'll fix it later when I'm not face-palming myself. By the way, when registering icons, you should use, " itemIcon = register.registerIcon("Texture"); ", or something like that.

• My energy goes so much into making mods and updating mods too, that I'm starting to fail classes. :\ I'm going to take a no-brainer, and say thats really, really bad. :( I'm going to take the next couple days going afk for awhile. I'll still develop, but not my main mod. This one of course. Any requests for updating mods from 1.4.6 or 1.5.2? Only from 1.4.6 to 1.5.2.

• My energy goes so much into making mods and updating mods too, that I'm starting to fail classes. :\ I'm going to take a no-brainer, and say thats really, really bad. :( I'm going to take the next couple days going afk for awhile. I'll still develop, but not my main mod. This one of course. Any requests for updating mods from 1.4.6 or 1.5.2? Only from 1.4.6 to 1.5.2.

I will help you. But, I'm sorry for that. I gain request from some people from FTB.cz to making mods where we decide our own Core and working on it to extends ForgeAPI 1.6.4 : )

• It's fine. I'll help you if you need some help. ;) As long a they're simple mods. Like adding in some blocks.

Well, its more about take ride over some things and extend some work to be better. Like adding some Interfaces, little GUI API, FOLDER API, MATH API etc.
    It will be used for main mod which will change things actually : )

• MathHelper is cool, but not enough and we want to make that you only will call simple one methods for random, counting etc. with putting in some params.
    Also, I decided you should chat messages do with instead of ("String"); like (EnumChatFormatting.STYLE + "String"); :3 Looks much more better :3
    We also implementing it in that for possible use colors and formatting in - game chat without plugins : )

• Okay?

Sorry. I mean, printing in TransConv, then "New version is availible!" print in chat in better format ! Like (EnumChatFormatting.GOLD + "New version is availible!");
    Which looks cool, but noone use it : )
    It also working for every string in game. So even for name of inventory : )