[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• No, I don't have a server. As for open source, I have absolutely no idea what that means, so I'm not sure I could make you regret it. Someone else, I can't say, but not me. You're talking a language I don't fully understand. Does that mean it's finished or that you need help or... so confused... nothing new, that's a permanent state of mind for me these days. Vps? is that like a vcr?

I am so glad I remembered to make a copy of that map....

• No, I don't have a server. As for open source, I have absolutely no idea what that means, so I'm not sure I could make you regret it. Someone else, I can't say, but not me. You're talking a language I don't fully understand. Does that mean it's finished or that you need help or... so confused... nothing new, that's a permanent state of mind for me these days. Vps? is that like a vcr?

I am so glad I remembered to make a copy of that map....

As in, people can now see the correct source-code without decompiling, and getting a crap-ton of errors.
    Oh, sorry. I meant Virtual Private Server. :P I need to make sure that if I do get one, people will actually use it, or my money will go to waste.
    What I meant by that, is I might put up a Jenkins building website for people to download my mods that get built automatically. Meaning, the mod is not done, just in the W.I.P. stage.
    What I'm thinking about doing, is making that vps server (if I ever do get one), (maybe?) a team-speak server, (for sure) website for me and my mods, (for sure) Jenkins building website, and maybe a vanilla minecraft server, since I haz no money to spend twenty-dollars per-month for a server.

Lulz, why? Did your stuff explode again? :P

• No, it didn't blow up on me... much.... just a slight placement error fortunately I didn't have my permanent house set yet... and I won't be needing those lighted obsidian blocks for the next 10k years now.

As for spending 20 a month on a server... yeah, no I wouldn't, not until your mods hit it big. Then it might be prudent to do that. For now, best bet is what use a public spot and have it there for the meantime to see if it hits it off big. If not, then maybe the next mod will. Never know really which one will make you a superstar.

• No, it didn't blow up on me... much.... just a slight placement error fortunately I didn't have my permanent house set yet... and I won't be needing those lighted obsidian blocks for the next 10k years now.

As for spending 20 a month on a server... yeah, no I wouldn't, not until your mods hit it big. Then it might be prudent to do that. For now, best bet is what use a public spot and have it there for the meantime to see if it hits it off big. If not, then maybe the next mod will. Never know really which one will make you a superstar.

10K years? :D Awesome. That gives me a ton of time to work with then. :P

Yeah, you're probably right. I'll try looking around for building services since my project is open-source. :D You know, I think this mod will never make it, but I don't care. It's something I mostly made. :)

• No, it means I have 10k years to try again to make one that won't turn me into a glow in the dark.

Yes, you should be proud of your creation, it was your creation. You should take a lot of pride in it. You did something no one else has done yet. That's something.

• No, it means I have 10k years to try again to make one that won't turn me into a glow in the dark.

Yes, you should be proud of your creation, it was your creation. You should take a lot of pride in it. You did something no one else has done yet. That's something.

Lulz.

Meh. Actually, some of the engine, and generator code was actually from that one Transducers mod. However that one is severely out-dated. And, I look forward to wake up in the morning, and program some more. ;) Well, I'm off to bed, night.

• If you want no power-loss, change that to 0. If you want basically all of the power lost, change it to 100. And, you don't need to put percent signs in.

you have that backwards. despite the name, you want that at 100 to let all the power through. that should say power transmission rate, not power loss. the description and behavior are opposite the name.
    (sorry for taking so long to respond, was away from home for the weekend)

• you have that backwards. despite the name, you want that at 100 to let all the power through. that should say power transmission rate, not power loss. the description and behavior are opposite the name.
    (sorry for taking so long to respond, was away from home for the weekend)

Da heck? That's just messed up.

• I have 357... that would mean... is that at least 396 or absolutely must be 396 no higher or lower?

Nvm, I found 396 and put it in and something didn't like that version.

You do realise I said this right? Two completely different mods. This is actually one of the mods I teased a long time ago. (I'll try to dig up the post if I can.)

I'm going to leave this build of a different mod here, it's been sitting in my computer for a long time.
    You're going to need to have IC2 396 installed, and BuildCraft too.
    Still experimental!
    -snip-

EDIT:

Why I don't try to update mods with Russian. :\ See if you can figure out what program I'm using, and what mod this is. ;)

• Yes, I did notice that, and I wanted to check it out, but that means reinstalling from scratch, figuring out which mod clashes with it and trying to find a higher version that it won't clash with.... or finish working on my super fusion reactor... again. I'm convinced I won't have a catastrophic meltdown this time.... I hope.

• Yes, I did notice that, and I wanted to check it out, but that means reinstalling from scratch, figuring out which mod clashes with it and trying to find a higher version that it won't clash with.... or finish working on my super fusion reactor... again. I'm convinced I won't have a catastrophic meltdown this time.... I hope.

You could always make a test world in a instance of minecraft. :D (Check out MultiMC the program for that if you haven't already.) Oh, I don't recommend using that mod in a 'somewhat' stable world. It's only a mod I updated with a s***-ton of bugs. Expect things to burn and crash in a blazing inferno if you decide to do so.

• No, don't need that mod to do that, already burned up another one, I will get this stupid reactor to work right... eventually. Although it is getting kind of fun nuking all nearby animals.

• Still having issues? Sorry to hear that, cause I just had a thought about what you could put in there but not sure if I should tell you if yer inna angry mood.

I'll tell ya later when I get back and yer calmer.