Minecraft crashes without Optifine

• I used Optifine on my private modpack, but because of stability issues I removed it. But now MC won't even start. I am using many mods with Forge 871 (latest for 1.6.2). I am with my lating at the end...I would really appreciate it when someone would help me, please. I would upload my ForgeModLoader-client-0.log onto pastebin, but it is too big...

• Official Post

The crash itself is causes by Chickenbone's microblocks by the looks of things.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The crash itself is causes by Chickenbone's microblocks by the looks of things.

Thank you!
    But isn't it weird, that Minecraft works properly when Optifine is installed? I have attached now my Forgelog with Optifine. I also tried updating Chickenbones Microblocks (from 171 to 173) but it didn't helped. Also the crash appears immediately after Minecraft finishes loading and enters the Main Menu.