Suggestion: Breaker

• I'm quite tired of blowing up my machines by accidentally crossing wires and sending high current through my machines and also burning up my immense wiring system. A trip breaker could prevent these mistakes. It could resemble a batbox or a low voltage transformer. When too much current goes through, it could go into an off state, and requires a redstone trigger to turn back on.

• I'm quite tired of blowing up my machines by accidentally crossing wires and sending high current through my machines and also burning up my immense wiring system. A trip breaker could prevent these mistakes. It could resemble a batbox or a low voltage transformer. When too much current goes through, it could go into an off state, and requires a redstone trigger to turn back on.

hmmm... I like this idea, not sure whether I like your way of implementing it though. Maybe a more elegant solution would be a cable that disappears when too much current goes... oh wait. (ref: copper cable). Use whatever high insulating cable you have for all your wiring needs and then put in one block of ragged copper cable (or other cable types for other types of fuses). I'm pretty sure the packet that burns the wire doesnt actually travel through it prior to breaking it.