Crash Shaped IC2 Plantball with mod Biomes O 'Plenty.

• When I see the recipe of Plantball with mod Not Enough Items appears 5 pages with 2 recipes on each page, but when I click next to go on the second page, it is giving error (Crash).
    I tried removing all mods, the recipes work, but when you add back the mod Biomes O 'Plenty, it seems that there is some item Biomes O' Plenty of PlantBall the recipe that is causing the error. (Translated with Google Translate)

• Official Post

PT-BR : O mod Biomes o' Plenty é que está causando o problema, reporte para o criador dele, e boa sorte. Parece que os blocos de folhas nao possuem texturas, causando o "crash".

EN-US : Biomes o Plenty seems to be causing the problem, try reporting this to BoP mod creator. Seems to be something related to leaves missing textures.

• PT-BR : O mod Biomes o' Plenty é que está causando o problema, reporte para o criador dele, e boa sorte. Parece que os blocos de folhas nao possuem texturas, causando o "crash".

EN-US : Biomes o Plenty seems to be causing the problem, try reporting this to BoP mod creator. Seems to be something related to leaves missing textures.

PT-BR: Obrigado, vou reportar o erro para o criador do mod Biomes o' Plenty.
    EN-US: Thanks, I'll report the error to the creator of the mod Biomes' Plenty.

----------------

PT-BR: Novamente percebi que o block Reinforced Stone e Crystal Memory não está aparecendo o recipe ao clicar com o botão esquerdo do mouse com mod Not Enough Items. :)

EN-US: Again I noticed that the block Reinforced Stone and Crystal Memory is not showing up the recipe by clicking with the left mouse button with mod Not Enough Items. :)

• Official Post

Reinforced stone is made in the world not by crafting, but the Crystal memory is made by cooking its raw versions, you can NEI that.
    to make Reinforced stone, spray iron scaffolding with CFoam

• PT-BR: Lembrando, eu tirei todos os mods e mantive apenas os mods necessários para testar o problema e verificar se o problema ainda continua.

EN-US: Remembering, I took all the mods and kept only the mods needed to test the problem and see if the problem still continues.

:)

• Reinforced stone is made in the world not by crafting, but the Crystal memory is made by cooking its raw versions, you can NEI that.

Reinforced stone is made in the world not by crafting, but the Crystal memory is made by cooking its raw versions, you can NEI that.

Okay, I clicked right on Crystal Memory (Raw) and appeared recipe / Smelting, thanks.

• Official Post

PT-BR : "Reinforced Stone" é produzido quando se usa "CF sprayer" com CF liquido em um "Iron Scaffolding".

EN-US : Sirus already said it, also, i really don't want to explain how to produce liquid CF, in portuguese, i feel lazy to do any translations today.