Suggestion: Auto tree tapper

• Another idea. This is a machine that you would place next to a rubber tree resin tap. As soon as the resin tap is full, the machine will automatically tap the tree and spit out the resin into a chest or just into the air if there was no chest. Since it performs such a simple task, it should have an energy usage of about 1EU.

• what 5 EU/S 8|
    then you need around 2 generators per tree

But anyways ... i don´t like the idea, sure automatics factories with bc are fine (and the other stuff you can do with this) but that were a way to easy

• I think the way it should work is you place one next to a tree and it automatically instataps the tree for 1EU/sec. Then you could combine it with chests and BC pipes to create an automatic sticky resin farm. Including automatic smelting and such.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• I think the way it should work is you place one next to a tree and it automatically instataps the tree for 1EU/sec. Then you could combine it with chests and BC pipes to create an automatic sticky resin farm. Including automatic smelting and such.

it would probably have to be placed next to a hole-y tree block. This way, using pistons, you could create resin flowers... I'm not sure how OPed such a device should be, I mean harvesting resin isnt the hardest thing in the world if you set your farm up right....