How to create a machine

• One suggest ( and little :P )
    - check out exact place where are gui buttons and slots. Better look in one height etc.
    - Suggest for change that name DYEING on DYING or maybe COLORATOR :D :D :D

I can't say DYEING :D It sounds like company etc. but mainly problem is really that :D

HEY! Tank dude? TANK?! Ouch... Liquified Wool Dye ("color") o_o ouch, I like that! :D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• I used FrogCraft's GUI as a starting point, so there was a tank in it, and I just thought, why not be able to use liquid dyes or have a little unidye as a byproduct? Might also remove it. I don't know.
    The slots are fine, just the variable in the GUI is not working as intended.

Wool DYEING Plant is correct since it is a machine to DYE wool. A Wool DYING Plant would be a machine in which wool dies. Not cool.

• Well, if in your unidye will by ability to store it as liquid, or you change it to liquid, it should be good. You know, amazingly :D

Greg:

Well, heres no much things you have not yet done in your mod. :D
    You drain that huge pool of industrial things and make greatest addon ever, so... :D

We can say, then every next addons will be like partially copy of your mod in some points :)))

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Okay. Whats your problem with GUI now please? :D
    I cant find it :D (Or am lazy? Who knows :D )

• The woolCount variable in the GUI is always 0 and I can't get it to change whenever woolCount changes :/ so it's always "Wool: 0". When that's finished, I can look into actually crafting things..

• Is somewhere soucecode of class which handle that? :)

• Can't you did it by reading from NBT slot in GUI with wool count and laterly "print it as variable into WoolCount in form of String?
    I see it very quickly, so, idk what exactly you did, but. Possible resource can be

- Function that read from slot with wool and get count of wool as String for internal operation and laterly handler for number can read itemCount from slot, take wool, insert in internal storage buffer and print number as / or from that String you made as variable with max size 8. I have no idea if you try it yet but... :D Try to help. Nothing more :D

Think I get it. I was check your code again and can't find way how store that for better use.
    What about better use of arrays?

Edited once, last by CastielAngelow ().

• Hm, I don't really see how it's possible since the GUI is independent from the tileentity, I will just do the conventional way.

EDIT: Sigh, I can't get it done. I copied most of the stuff off of FrogCraft (I understand the code itself though). I have a dowork method and a canwork method. The dowork method gets called every tick if something is in the input slot for dyes. It then checks for canwork, which checks if there's enough energy (myEnergySink.canUseEnergy(amount)), if the recipe actually exists, if there's something already in the output slot etc. Once it's done checking, the process should begin and the method should not get called again each tick until it's done.

Also: the EnergySink is behaving weird, my energy storage is 1000 and the energy was shown as 1024 before adding the recipe code, now it's 1002.666666...5
    I just don't know. Maybe I am just too lazy or stupid for this.

• You know. 1000 EU buffer doesnt work and much more problems. Mybe one resolve is JUST make your own gui from scratch. That can maybe resolve problems, you know ;)

• I probably know now.
    Well, you try this:

public class WoolDyer extends BlockContainer { or similar.

Did you try to change that to

WoolDyer extends TileEntity implements BlockContainer ?

Edited once, last by CastielAngelow ().

• Hereby I declare myself and idiot for all eternity to be ridiculed, for I found the mistake in the code.

I USED THE WRONG RECIPE TO TEST MY MACHINE!!!

In related news, It works now :3