Posts by Wliu

These are mine (pretty sure they're default, but who knows):

Code
    I:oilMoving.id=4094
    I:oilStill.id=4095

Also, could we have the full ForgeModLoader-client-0.log?

If you're using NEI (as a reference in the future), it contains something awesome that dumps all the block IDs. Go to E-->Options-->Block/ID Options-->Dump ID Map Now (or something). Go to your minecraft folder, and you'll see a new text file. Open it, and that will display both the used IDs and the un-used. You can then just switch the conflicting ID to one of those (remove the mod first of course and use a test world).

copy ic2_map.cfg (located inside your save folder) into ic2.cfg (located inside \config)
    You might lose all your custom configs, but your world will be saved.

More about iron tanks:
    Max size can be changed inside the config file. It's a massive, complicated, expensive beast that can have as many valves as you want. Valves pump and accept any liquid registered with the Liquid Dictionary. What that means is if you hook, say, a Stone Waterproof Pipe to a valve and pump oil into it, the tank will start filling up with it. Works vice versa.
    http://railcraft.wikispaces.com/Iron+Tank+%28Device%29

This would all be solved if somebody just asked somebody at Mojang to say if this was a mod/plugin or not ^^

^Not exactly. There is one, but it doesn't save the IDs into the configs, so you have to go through it each time MC starts up.
    On the other hand, there are some mods with Dynamic Allocation in their configs, which allow the mod to search for free IDs and then set the configs to it. For example, IC2:

# Enable searching for free block ids, will get disabled after the next successful load
    B:enableDynamicIdAllocation=false

Better help me to decompile mod.
    I can't enable server with Mining Laser.
    So, I am trying to decompile IC2 for a 2 days.
    Google knows nothing. Only old tutorials.
    But they don't works NOW.
    Something changed in MCP, or in Forge...

>.> Are you threatening us?
    Ok, so I assume that you're saying Mining Laser causes too much griefing-that's fine.
    You might want to look at the log, like the error report tells you to do, or just follow CrafterofMine57's instructions.

1) Minecraft is 12++
    ah well, let everyone play it, but basically PC for users above age of 6.

2) 12 years is 5th grade of basic equcation school, if user is not brain damaged, it will have nice chance to follow instruction of 5 lines and will google words like "folder" if for any reason dont know what is it.
    Also minecraft is digital download only, if user managed to find game, pirate\buy it, he definely know how google works.

I will post later container discovery code, it will allow mod to detect modpack wrapper ever if folder is changed or any other actions performed, if minecraft loaded via modpack lancher it can be detected.

There's something awesome called "word of mouth": "Hey, my 15-year old brother is playing this awesome game called Minecraft! He said we can get it at minecraft.net! etc." Anybody can get Minecraft, as long as their parents consent... I agree that PCs should be for kids 6+ :3 Will be interested to see the container discovery code.

Alblaka:

Do not distribute anything we've made.

Can't find anywhere where it says that private redistribution is allowed...

Look here. You posted this at 11:00, and then come back less than 2 hours later and complain that nobody is helping you.
    Why is your server shut down?
    Why are you trying to decompile IC2?
    Post in the Suggestions Forum for a Mining Laser config option.

for private server you can just share JAR + config + mods folder via skype or teamspeak this is TOS\EULA violation, but nobody will notice, since server is private.

modpacks are for braindamaged, it cant be hard to follow instruction of 5 lines for Human.

Your first sentence is pretty much true-though it goes against my ethics :3
    Your second sentence: I believe mod packs are for those 5-10 year olds who don't understand what a "folder" is. Modpacks should only be like a crutch while you learn how to mod your Minecraft yourself.