Posts by cyprus2056

Starting a new world works fine, but i'll get this crash after loading (upgraded from #239) my creative flat with lots of machines.
    Deleted all configs, also ic2map.cfg, same result.

€dit: Found it in the bugtracker now (was down for me).
    Thread ready for the bin :p

When you have non-GUI server, download the forge universal jar and rename it to minecraft_server.jar or whatever the startscript needs.

Other question. I got some CF Dust (?) put it in the canning machine to enrich with water and put that into normal Empty Cells. How to i get that stuff now into the CF backpack?

GT Bronze Workbench is pretty much like this.
    Except of its horrible orange GUI color, it is really neat in terms of item storage, consistant crafting area and its slots for tools.

The idea with one machine/block for everything... nope.

Maybe this will help you.

Ore Washing: (8192EU/cycle)
    1 crushed Iron: 1 pure Iron, 2 Pile Iron, 1 Stone Dust
    1 crushed Copper: 1 pure Copper, 2 Pile Copper, 1 Stone Dust
    1 crushed Gold: 1 pure Gold, 2 Pile Gold, 1 Stone Dust
    1 crushed Tin: 1 pure Tin, 2 Pile Tin, 1 Stone Dust
    1 crushed Uran: 1 pure Uran, 2 Pile Lead, 1 Stone Dust
    1 crushed Silver: 1 pure Silver, 2 Pile Silver, 1 Stone Dust
    1 crushed Lead: 1 pure Lead, 3 Pile Sulfur, 1 Stone Dust

Thermal Centrifuge: (25600/cycle - not for Uran processing)
    1 pure Iron: 1 Iron Dust, 1 Pile Gold
    1 pure Copper: 1 Copper Dust, 1 Pile Tin
    1 pure Gold: 1 Gold Dust, 1 Pile Silver
    1 pure Tin: 1 Tin Dust, 1 Pile Iron
    1 pure Uran: 5 Uran 238, 2 Pile Uran 235
    1 pure Silver: 1 Silver Dust, 1 Pile Lead
    1 pure Lead: 1 Lead Dust, 1 Pile Copper

Ok, some more explanation here.
    The problem is not that the luminator needs 1/4 EU, its the problem for the loss on the cable.

I'll love to build industrial type building and THEN fit my tech into it. So in an industrial park/factory i have long hallways which needs to be lighted, so i have to use atleast 40-60 luminators.
    You're comparision to the induction furnace can NOT fit here, since you need maybe 3 induction furnace but like types 50 more luminator - i'll let the math to you here.

Easy setup now: Many solar panels, tin cable, luminator -> disco dance blink blink show while they load up. Server runs, disco show again.
    A friend on the server runs the whole thing with copper cable + lumnitor which causes when he logs in on the next day, that all 5 MFSU are empty bc the freakin lights ate all the energy + loss over the cable.
    Thats SUPER annoying. Glowstone isn't an option for me, because they look like crap and use a full block instead of the neat optic of the luminator that looks like a cover.

That the lumintor kills stuff is new to me and totally uninteresting.
    And please don't start a comparision on RL stuff...

Its just a light source and gettin destroyed on breaking.
    Maybe increase the production costs.

Anyway howver you'll design it, i'll set it to 0 EU anway.
    By making an option in the config just makes the life easier AND everyone can define what is balanced in his opinion.