Posts by tipred3

I'm still not white-listed... fix please? :S

Can you tell me your username again?

Username: Sushi_wings
    Main mods you like: Forestry (bees) IC2 redpower
    Experience: I have played many of the mods when there was no FTB (on tekkit) and have played FTB for some time now. I've been playing minecraft since 1.7 (beta)
    About me: I like building self sustainable machines to run with no need of resetting or anything at anytime or having to restock it. I like bees a lot because they can produce a lot of different items making there nearly no need for mining when you have all the mineral ones. I hope to see you all on the server soon :D

Whitelisted.

you said i was whitelisted as well but when i try to log on to the server it states im not whitelisted, maybe you typed my name in wrong or idk

Probably, what's your username again?

Username: Ferb18
    Main mods you like: Xycraft gives me goosebumps everytime I see it. Also IC2 and AppEng.
    Experience: I've got some good exprerience with almost all mods (in this pack) since I play modded for about 1 year.
    About me: I am a friendly and calm person. I am very mature and do behave so. I like crafting new stuff and combining it in a way it works. I enjoy complexity (spelling fail).

Whitelisted.

Username: Shaymin286
    Main mods you like: Thaumcraft and XReliquary
    Experience: 1 Year
    About me: I like to live in interesting areas. I like automated things and love exploring and getting loot.

Whitelsited.

Username: SquigglyPotato
    Main mods you like: Thermal expansion, Extra bees, Twilight forest, EE3, Computer Craft, IC2, BC. I like a lot of mods.
    Experience: I've been playing since the near beginning of ftb, was inactive for 2 months, and this is my first time back after a while.
    About me: I have been waiting for this pack forever! One of the main reasons i quit was because this pack wasn't out! I love to build fully automated machines. One of my favorite things to do is explore the twilight forest with a jet-pack, and a solar helm. I also love to do AFK-ing while I wait for bees. I really hope you accept me, and I'll see you on the server! The only thing I am kind of stuck up about, is language. I really hate foul language, but I can deal with barley some.Oh yea.... MinecraftCow !

Whitelisted. Hope to see you all soon!

really hoped to get whitelisted because this is the only server i found that looked friendly and good :/ i ccould send you some screenshots of some builds if that would convince you :)

That could convince me.

Username: harrio34
    Main mods you like: ic2, forge :P, forestry, and mystcraft
    Experience: Been playing with mods since I got minecraft(Alpha 1.3), I got into technic around 1.6 release
    About me: I build custom gaming computers and servers. I love redstone, I make complex Items, and design (In My opinion) Awesome creations, I also do make mods!. I love small servers similar to the mindcrack server, I have played about 200 non-afk hours on a few servers. I also play A LOT of other games.

Whitelisted.

You say that you have added me, but it says that I am not whitelisted on the server.

"Diconnected by Server

You are not white-listed on this server!"

Are you sure you added me, and/or typed my name correctly?

Whitelisted.

IGN: Fallen_dead
    Main mods: IC2, redpower 2, computer craft.
    Experience: I've administrated a lot of small scale servers. (Mostly for my school) I am also a walking encyclopedia of all things industrial craft.
    About me: 18 years old, looking to play on a mature server. I lurk alot but i have been here since IC.

Whitelisted. I do need a couple admins, and I think you're a possibility.

Hey Tipred, for some reason, it won't let me long on because it says im not whitelisted anymore? Is there a reason why? help please.

Originally, the whitelist was broken so anyone could join. I never whitelisted you, but you're whitelisted now.

APPLICATION:
    Username: LastKobi
    Main mods I Like: Forestry (just got started with it), IC2
    Experience: I've been playing for about 4 months
    About me: I love making things and that's why i like minecraft. I generally have time to play on the weekend and from 10-12 on weeknights. I don't really like huge servers but I like small servers. I am 18 so maturity is not a problem with me.

Whitelisted.

Username: _jabba_
    Main mods you like: IC², RP2, BC3, Mystcraft
    Experience: Minecraft since Alpha, Industrialcraft, Redpower
    About me: I'm 25, and like to create efficient automatic systems. It mostly takes some time until my contraptions look nice, because the performance is more important to me then the optics. I like to help people as much as i can, and share spare resources willingly.

Whitelisted.

Username: LastChickenX
    Main Mods: ComputerCraft
    Experience: FTB Minecraft is the only minecraft I've ever played, which started a few months ago. I enjoy creating turtles to make interesting things, or automate mundane tasks like planting, harvesting, and mining.

Whitelisted.

:Quantum-Helmet: Username:Adog2406
    :Quantum-Bodyarmor: Main mods you like:Mystcraft and buildcraft and portal gun and red power :love:
    :Quantum-Leggings: Experience:i have been playing ftb for a month and before i was on tekkit so i know how to play
    :Quantum-Boots: About me:I love small servers because there is more space and more stuff to mine and it is less annoying

Whitelisted.

Username: XxKUKORICAxX
    Main mods you like:xycraft,redpower,soulshards and basically all mods
    Experience:i have been playing ftb since its release and been keeping up with learning mods as they updated
    About me:I really enjoy building complex stuff.like to learn new stuff.If you going to need mods or admins i could do that job :D
    One of my friends would like to join aswel because we are always building and playing together.he is really similar to me :D He's IGN: xXBioShredderXx

Sorry, not whitelisted...

Username: Caboose112
    Main mods you like: ComputerCraft, GraviGun, PortalGun and EE3
    Experience: Vanilla : 3 years (Infdev. :D) Mods: 1.7.3
    About me: I like making the most over-complexed systems to do the easiest tasks, like making a chain reaction of turtles just to mine a block. When not messing around on computer craft, I like to try and conceal my builds in the most aesthetic way possible.

Username: Caboose112
    Main mods you like: ComputerCraft, GraviGun, PortalGun and EE3
    Experience: Vanilla : 3 years (Infdev. :D) Mods: 1.7.3
    About me: I like making the most over-complexed systems to do the easiest tasks, like making a chain reaction of turtles just to mine a block. When not messing around on computer craft, I like to try and conceal my builds in the most aesthetic way possible.

Username: Sutoraika
    Main mods you like: Gregtech.... any other mods that make the "endgame" harder.
    Experience: MC since 0.2, FTB since December 2012
    About me: Tend to play obsessively, thoroughly enjoy over engineering builds, learning to love LUA, also a friend of Caboose112.

Both of you are whitelisted! Welcome to the server.

I whitelisted you both, sorry for the late response. (I had school)

Name:
    Iridium and Quantum Armor

Description:
    Since quantum armor is a bit over-powered, I thought it should be much harder to get. Unless you have gregtech installed, it is REALLY easy to get iridium with uu matter. I think quantum armor should have its own ingot called Quantinium (or something like that) that is really hard to get. To get quantinium, you would need an iridium furnace to cook quantinum alloy ingots. (recipe below) After that, quantum armor is the same recipe except with quantum plates not iridium plates. There should also be a tier of armor in between quantum and nano, called Iridium armor, which is made out of iridium plates and makes you invincible, just really slow and you cant charge the armor.

Recipes:

Iridium Furnace: (Takes a ton of fuel or eu to power)
    :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium:

:Iridium: :Intergrated Plating: :Iridium: = :Induction Furnace:

Quantum Alloy Ingot: (In rolling machine if railcraft is installed) (Cooked in Iridium Furnace)
    :Iridium: :Tesla Coil: :Iridium:

:Matter: :Teleporter: :Matter:

:Iridium: :Tesla Coil: :Iridium:

Iridium Armor: (Does not have any of the abilities of quantum like jump boost or health regen and does not take eu)

:Iridium: :Intergrated Plating: :Iridium: = Iridium Helmet

:Iridium: :Intergrated Plating: :Iridium:

:Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: = Iridium Chestplate

:Iridium: :Intergrated Plating: :Iridium: = Iridium Leggings

:Iridium: :Intergrated Plating: :Iridium: = Iridium Boots

Quantum Plate is cooked in iridium furnace.

Quantumsuit Armor is the same as quantum armor except instead of iridium plates, you use quantum plates.

Let me know what you think of this idea! :)
    Also, maybe there could be a new tier of IC machines? Like a quantum furnace and macerator that smelts/macerates instantly?