-please delete this thread-

• APPLICATION:

Username: LastKobi
    Main mods I Like: Forestry (just got started with it), IC2
    Experience: I've been playing for about 4 months
    About me: I love making things and that's why i like minecraft. I generally have time to play on the weekend and from 10-12 on weeknights. I don't really like huge servers but I like small servers. I am 18 so maturity is not a problem with me.

• Username: _jabba_
    Main mods you like: IC², RP2, BC3, Mystcraft
    Experience: Minecraft since Alpha, Industrialcraft, Redpower
    About me: I'm 25, and like to create efficient automatic systems. It mostly takes some time until my contraptions look nice, because the performance is more important to me then the optics. I like to help people as much as i can, and share spare resources willingly.

• Username: LastChickenX
    Main Mods: ComputerCraft
    Experience: FTB Minecraft is the only minecraft I've ever played, which started a few months ago. I enjoy creating turtles to make interesting things, or automate mundane tasks like planting, harvesting, and mining.

• :Quantum-Helmet: Username:Adog2406
    :Quantum-Bodyarmor: Main mods you like:Mystcraft and buildcraft and portal gun and red power :love:
    :Quantum-Leggings: Experience:i have been playing ftb for a month and before i was on tekkit so i know how to play
    :Quantum-Boots: About me:I love small servers because there is more space and more stuff to mine and it is less annoying

• Username: XxKUKORICAxX
    Main mods you like:xycraft,redpower,soulshards and basically all mods
    Experience:i have been playing ftb since its release and been keeping up with learning mods as they updated
    About me:I really enjoy building complex stuff.like to learn new stuff.If you going to need mods or admins i could do that job :D
    One of my friends would like to join aswel because we are always building and playing together.he is really similar to me :D He's IGN: xXBioShredderXx

• Hey Tipred, for some reason, it won't let me long on because it says im not whitelisted anymore? Is there a reason why? help please.

Originally, the whitelist was broken so anyone could join. I never whitelisted you, but you're whitelisted now.

APPLICATION:
    Username: LastKobi
    Main mods I Like: Forestry (just got started with it), IC2
    Experience: I've been playing for about 4 months
    About me: I love making things and that's why i like minecraft. I generally have time to play on the weekend and from 10-12 on weeknights. I don't really like huge servers but I like small servers. I am 18 so maturity is not a problem with me.

Whitelisted.

Username: _jabba_
    Main mods you like: IC², RP2, BC3, Mystcraft
    Experience: Minecraft since Alpha, Industrialcraft, Redpower
    About me: I'm 25, and like to create efficient automatic systems. It mostly takes some time until my contraptions look nice, because the performance is more important to me then the optics. I like to help people as much as i can, and share spare resources willingly.

Whitelisted.

Username: LastChickenX
    Main Mods: ComputerCraft
    Experience: FTB Minecraft is the only minecraft I've ever played, which started a few months ago. I enjoy creating turtles to make interesting things, or automate mundane tasks like planting, harvesting, and mining.

Whitelisted.

:Quantum-Helmet: Username:Adog2406
    :Quantum-Bodyarmor: Main mods you like:Mystcraft and buildcraft and portal gun and red power :love:
    :Quantum-Leggings: Experience:i have been playing ftb for a month and before i was on tekkit so i know how to play
    :Quantum-Boots: About me:I love small servers because there is more space and more stuff to mine and it is less annoying

Whitelisted.

Username: XxKUKORICAxX
    Main mods you like:xycraft,redpower,soulshards and basically all mods
    Experience:i have been playing ftb since its release and been keeping up with learning mods as they updated
    About me:I really enjoy building complex stuff.like to learn new stuff.If you going to need mods or admins i could do that job :D
    One of my friends would like to join aswel because we are always building and playing together.he is really similar to me :D He's IGN: xXBioShredderXx

Sorry, not whitelisted...

• really hoped to get whitelisted because this is the only server i found that looked friendly and good :/ i ccould send you some screenshots of some builds if that would convince you :)

• Username: harrio34
    Main mods you like: ic2, forge :P, forestry, and mystcraft
    Experience: Been playing with mods since I got minecraft(Alpha 1.3), I got into technic around 1.6 release
    About me: I build custom gaming computers and servers. I love redstone, I make complex Items, and design (In My opinion) Awesome creations, I also do make mods!. I love small servers similar to the mindcrack server, I have played about 200 non-afk hours on a few servers. I also play A LOT of other games.

• You say that you have added me, but it says that I am not whitelisted on the server.

"Diconnected by Server

You are not white-listed on this server!"

Are you sure you added me, and/or typed my name correctly?

• IGN: Fallen_dead
    Main mods: IC2, redpower 2, computer craft.
    Experience: I've administrated a lot of small scale servers. (Mostly for my school) I am also a walking encyclopedia of all things industrial craft.
    About me: 18 years old, looking to play on a mature server. I lurk alot but i have been here since IC.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• really hoped to get whitelisted because this is the only server i found that looked friendly and good :/ i ccould send you some screenshots of some builds if that would convince you :)

That could convince me.

Username: harrio34
    Main mods you like: ic2, forge :P, forestry, and mystcraft
    Experience: Been playing with mods since I got minecraft(Alpha 1.3), I got into technic around 1.6 release
    About me: I build custom gaming computers and servers. I love redstone, I make complex Items, and design (In My opinion) Awesome creations, I also do make mods!. I love small servers similar to the mindcrack server, I have played about 200 non-afk hours on a few servers. I also play A LOT of other games.

Whitelisted.

You say that you have added me, but it says that I am not whitelisted on the server.

"Diconnected by Server

You are not white-listed on this server!"

Are you sure you added me, and/or typed my name correctly?

Whitelisted.

IGN: Fallen_dead
    Main mods: IC2, redpower 2, computer craft.
    Experience: I've administrated a lot of small scale servers. (Mostly for my school) I am also a walking encyclopedia of all things industrial craft.
    About me: 18 years old, looking to play on a mature server. I lurk alot but i have been here since IC.

Whitelisted. I do need a couple admins, and I think you're a possibility.

• Username: PurpleSpaghetti
    Main mods you like: Forestry (Bees)
    Experience: I have a lot of experience and am well rounded with all of the mods.
    About me: I'm an overall chill guy, I'll just keep to myself or build with my buddies (LastKobi and LastChickenX).

• Username: Sushi_wings
    Main mods you like: Forestry (bees) IC2 redpower
    Experience: I have played many of the mods when there was no FTB (on tekkit) and have played FTB for some time now. I've been playing minecraft since 1.7 (beta)
    About me: I like building self sustainable machines to run with no need of resetting or anything at anytime or having to restock it. I like bees a lot because they can produce a lot of different items making there nearly no need for mining when you have all the mineral ones. I hope to see you all on the server soon :D

• you said i was whitelisted as well but when i try to log on to the server it states im not whitelisted, maybe you typed my name in wrong or idk

• Username: Ferb18
    Main mods you like: Xycraft gives me goosebumps everytime I see it. Also IC2 and AppEng.
    Experience: I've got some good exprerience with almost all mods (in this pack) since I play modded for about 1 year.
    About me: I am a friendly and calm person. I am very mature and do behave so. I like crafting new stuff and combining it in a way it works. I enjoy complexity (spelling fail).

You can never have enough Medli IC2.

• Username: SquigglyPotato
    Main mods you like: Thermal expansion, Extra bees, Twilight forest, EE3, Computer Craft, IC2, BC.
    Experience: I've been playing since the near beginning of ftb, was inactive for 2 months, and this is my first time back after a while.
    About me: I have been waiting for this pack forever! One of the main reasons i quit was because this pack wasn't out! I love to build fully automated machines. One of my favorite things to do is explore the twilight forest with a jet-pack, and a solar helm. I also love to do AFK-ing while I wait for bees. I really hope you accept me, and I'll see you on the server! The only thing I am kind of stuck up about, is language. I really hate foul language, but I can deal with barley some.Oh yea.... MinecraftCow !

• Username: Shaymin286
    Main mods you like: Thaumcraft and XReliquary
    Experience: 1 Year
    About me: I like to live in interesting areas. I like automated things and love exploring and getting loot.

• I'm still not white-listed... fix please? :S

Can you tell me your username again?

Username: Sushi_wings
    Main mods you like: Forestry (bees) IC2 redpower
    Experience: I have played many of the mods when there was no FTB (on tekkit) and have played FTB for some time now. I've been playing minecraft since 1.7 (beta)
    About me: I like building self sustainable machines to run with no need of resetting or anything at anytime or having to restock it. I like bees a lot because they can produce a lot of different items making there nearly no need for mining when you have all the mineral ones. I hope to see you all on the server soon :D

Whitelisted.

you said i was whitelisted as well but when i try to log on to the server it states im not whitelisted, maybe you typed my name in wrong or idk

Probably, what's your username again?

Username: Ferb18
    Main mods you like: Xycraft gives me goosebumps everytime I see it. Also IC2 and AppEng.
    Experience: I've got some good exprerience with almost all mods (in this pack) since I play modded for about 1 year.
    About me: I am a friendly and calm person. I am very mature and do behave so. I like crafting new stuff and combining it in a way it works. I enjoy complexity (spelling fail).

Whitelisted.

Username: Shaymin286
    Main mods you like: Thaumcraft and XReliquary
    Experience: 1 Year
    About me: I like to live in interesting areas. I like automated things and love exploring and getting loot.

Whitelsited.

Username: SquigglyPotato
    Main mods you like: Thermal expansion, Extra bees, Twilight forest, EE3, Computer Craft, IC2, BC. I like a lot of mods.
    Experience: I've been playing since the near beginning of ftb, was inactive for 2 months, and this is my first time back after a while.
    About me: I have been waiting for this pack forever! One of the main reasons i quit was because this pack wasn't out! I love to build fully automated machines. One of my favorite things to do is explore the twilight forest with a jet-pack, and a solar helm. I also love to do AFK-ing while I wait for bees. I really hope you accept me, and I'll see you on the server! The only thing I am kind of stuck up about, is language. I really hate foul language, but I can deal with barley some.Oh yea.... MinecraftCow !

Whitelisted. Hope to see you all soon!