Posts by SeNtiMeL

Hello Sentimel
    I'm wondering how you implemented the "right click destroy one block" functionality of the Vajra
    I have a tool much like that Vajra that destroys many blocks at once and was wondering if you could help me with some code to make it destroy one block at a time on a right click much like your Vajra
    Thanks,
    ILGT

It's very simple.

Update to latest Forge version.

I know you are on 1.5.1 already, but could you add the MineFactory Reloaded Hammer and UE Wrench modes to the 1.4.7 version (and 1.5.1 version, UE) of GraviSuite?

I think it will be overpowered in this version. To many different mods. But maybe i will add fully changeable snap in GUI. Maximum 3 snaps per tool. User can insert and remove needed snaps.

For you, as developer:

Hello boys and girls now i proud to present you new update !
    ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite 1.9:
    + Ported to Minecraft 1.5.1 and new IC > 1.115.263
    + Fully removed Ultimate Solar Helmet (it's transfered to Advanced Solar Panels)

P.S. Big thanks to Pahimar for help with render in new MC 1.5.1 !

ChangeLog of Advanced Solar Panels 3.3.4:
    + Added 3 new Solar Helmets (Advanced Solar Helmet , Hybrid Solar Helmet, Ultimate Solar Helmet). Charge yours electric devices such as same Solar Panels !
    + Added "simple (old) recipe" of Advanced Solar Panel. You can enable it in config file, if you think that iridium very expensive :) I hope this will stop the world war xD
    + Added visual indication working mode of Quantum Generator and also replaced old texture.
    + Fixed bug: Solar Panels not emit energy if power loss in cable more than 5 eu.
    + Fixed visual bug with shift mouse click in charging slots and charging electric device.

ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite 1.8:
    + Added new cool item "Advanced NanoChestPlate"
    -> contains all spec of Nano Body Armor.
    -> integrated Advanced Electric Jetpack (see specification above)
    -> energy storage 1 000 000 eu.
    -> can charge at MFE, MFSU
    -> supplies with energy your electrotool (as drill, saw, laser and etc..)

+Our engineers improved GraviTool device !
    -> Upgraded "Wrench" snap. Now you don't need use Buildcraft (forestry) wrench ! Our wrench works with Buildcraft, Forestry, ThermalExpansion and mods which use BC wrench !
    -> Added "Screwdriver" snap. Screwdriver snap works with all Redpower device and also can rotate pistons, dispenser and repeaters !

+ Re-balance Advanced Diamond Drill and Advanced Chainsaw. Now it's work much faster !
    + Migrate Ultimate Solar helmet to Advanced solar panels addon. Recipe of USH disabled now, but item not removed. You can change it to USH from Advanced solar panels into crafting inventory. Just places USH GraviSuite into crafting slot and replace with USH helmet from Advanced Solar Panels. In next release i will fully remove USH in GraviSuite ! If you crafting it in world, please change it !
    + Added Forge Ore Dict support. Now you can use copper, superconductor from other mods (like as GregTech)
    + Added disable accurate mode of vajra in config files. I hope it will help some servers to prevent grief.
    + Some minor improvements

Some screenshot of new Armor and how to change USH !

Hm... Ok i will add it in next release.

Suggestion: How about a ranged attack mode for Vajra, to fit in with its new look? IC2 lacks an endgame electric ranged weapon (or any effective ranged weapon at all).

Sorry, vajra is "contact" item. No ranged attack. Maybe in new item.

It could use Radiation from putting it next to a Cell in a Nuclear reactor.
    Some kind of Hand held Tesla gun? ;o
    Electric Lightning wand ftw

In Advanced Vajra :D

Am I blind? I can't seem to find the change log. I want to see what changed between 1.6 and 1.7 to see if I need to push it out to my server asap.

I will add full changelog in my www site.

I was thinking of a combat version of the mining laser (with a lightning theme). It should improve on the mining laser in three key areas:
    1. Damage at range. The mining laser does neglible damage (1-2 points) at ranges of more than 10m or so, even on long-range mode. Maximum range is also rather short.
    2. Muzzle velocity. The mining laser projectile is slow and it is difficult to hit distant targets with it.
    3. Terrain damage. The mining laser causes a lot of collateral damage when it misses, which is often.

Maybe in future i will make new "realistic" laser gun.

While I absolutely love the idea of an advanced jetpack (I sacrifice armor to use jetpack 24/7), I also agree that the toggle isn't good.
    It's not a bad idea to have a toggle, but its "on" mode should behave like the normal jetpack - having it drain power and not be responsive defeats the purpose of using it vs. other flight options. I also firmly believe that I will die due to this feature if I ever turn it off - which I'll be forced to do, due to the power drain - because I'll forget and jump off a cliff. This happens just because of my forgetting to charge or put on my jetpack, so having a button for it will only speed up my suicides.
    I also use the jetpack to escape situations like falling, being approached by a creeper, ending up in lava.. these require reaction time, which can't happen if you have to toggle modes to fly.

I don't see sense to make "sensor" for adv jetpack. "ON" mode not dry power also displays the status status on screen. You can never turn off this mode... Maybe i will add "sensor" for gravitation chest plate.

Hello i just had a quick question about the Vajra me and my freind were PVPing with them and he broke my quantum chestplate with it is this intentional?
    btw the advanced jetpack is amazing :)

Vajra is ultimate item and it with ease punches armor.

I have a few suggestions:
    -Change the Vajra accurate mode hotkey from right click to maybe shift+left click, or have it use the mode-switch key from basic IC2
    -Maybe add an upgraded Mining Laser as d3n7 suggested
    -Upgrade to Quantum boots...possibly a static electricity generator?
    -Quantum Leggings upgrade that reduces energy consumption while boosting through water? (Michael Phelps pants :D )

I have many interesting ideas for realization in the future. For what it is necessary to change hotkey ? Right click very usefull. In next release i will add "disable" in config file for accurate mode, because it's not logging at bukkit servers.

I noticed in NEI that the spelling of the Vajra is off as of build 1.7 (It is listed as 'Varja' )

Hm, i can't find it in NEI. In my NEI it is "Vajra" :D

Great mod btw! Excellent balance in terms of recipes and power consumption. I love how the Ultimate Solar Helmet's power generation comes at the price of not having the regular Quantum Helmet's special abilities