Posts by SeNtiMeL

Hey SeNtiMeL,
    I run a few small Forge servers and we are trying to build a private-server mod pack for our community. We will only distribute the pack to members and it will not be openly public. We would love to include Gravsuit and Adv. Solars. We would also be happy to link back to here on our wiki page to give you full credit but I do not want to do this without your approval.
    Thanks and have a great holiday.

Shure, you can use my addons :) Great holidays too :thumbup:

Can you make the Ultimate Solar Helmet craftable with the HV Solar Array from Compact Solars, please? Or at least make it a config option or something?

Maybe in future.

I tried to start clear server with Forge 471 and fail.
    This error only for server, not for client.
    Crash reports:

Would it be possible to add a silk touch like mode to the Vajra, Where you can switch between modes like the mining laser or electric wrench? For maybe double the EU/hit cost it would drop a redstone ore block instead of redstone dust for example. Probably need tweaking to make it somewhat balanced but you get the idea.

I plan to add different modes, but not silk touch and wrench. The principle of work doesn't mean accurate removal of the block. Silk touch is in the RockCutter at GregoriusT addon. It's work perfectly :)

hey sentimel, surely the advanced lappack to ultimate lappack recipe should be cheaper than the lappack to ultimate lappack recipe? i mean you do put an extra lapatron and advanced circuit. :Force Field: :Matter: :Force Field:

Recipe of Advanced lappack not expensive (only 1 lapatron and 1 adv circuit). I don't like idea with cheaper upgrade recipe.

SeNtiMeL, have you considered about uploading src? (IElectricItem and armor are in some way interesting things..)

I will upload it.

Hi!. can you add translation support file?

Maybe in next release.

hey sentimel what do you think about ultimate static boots? i don't know how you'd balance it but i though it was a cool idea! :Force Field: :Matter: :Force Field:

What are the features of this boots ?

Also you can add an achievement for craft ASP, HSP and UHSP. Or at least, add messages to the chat.
    Just for fun, but the epic IC2 things have epic colors, why not your addon?
    If you plan to add achievements, add them only in HARD mode (IMHO, you must be hero to craft UHSP on server :D)

Intresting idea for achievements and colors, but spam to the chat not good. The griefers must know its heroes :D

Greg please add alternative upgrade recipe for "Machine Casing". Standard Machine Casing -> Advanced Machine Casing -> Reinforced Machine Casing. In other case recipe for Industrial Blast Furnace not balanced and too expensive. Because for upgrade furnace we must make all new expensive casing.

I have one problem. When crafting uranium ingot (uranium ingot + 4 glowstone dusts, don't remember name) I can't pick it from crafting table. It just gets back. I think it's ID problem but I can't find that Uranium ingot ID. Help please.Ignas.

It's only ID problem, check IC2 config file for it. If you play on server ID must be same or recipe will not work (same ID on client and server).

this bonus recipe is messed up, you can turn almost any kind of slab into smooth stone slab, please fix this or take this recipe out of this mod.

It's bug. I will fix it in next version.

Maybe make it use a significantly larger amount of energy to hit mobs?

Ok, i will increase it.

Hello,
    I'd like to make a suggestion...on our server we often play capture the flag games and it would be awesome if we could have coloured gravisuits (with IC2 paintbrushes)...so it could enable team coloured play on high tech level. :thumbup:

Maybe in future :)

Is there a way to get all these new stuff (like Advanced Diamond Drill...) for 1.2.5? I want to put this addon for Tekkit 3.1.2.

Sorry, no.

I'd like to see the Ultimate Static Boots (Static boots that produce a lot energy + protect you from fall damage + allow yout to jump high) in this mod
    recipe:

I don't like this idea.

I apologize for being a moron and asking about the Quantum Helmet replenishing hunger.
    Also, didn't this add-on previously use the HV Solar Array from Compact Solars for the ultimate solar helmet? I use Advanced Solars now, so I'm not complaining. Just making sure I'm not crazy.

Solar panel replace all special abilities. You can choose generate energy or use standart quantum suite. I will think about add HV solar helmet.

I think the tool Vajra is a bit too powerful too. It's not fun having an ultimate tool because then there is nothing to upgrade to further on and so you can make no progress. Please let Vajra be a tool powerful enough to make up for its cost, but make sure that even better tools can be added in the future aswell to promote longevity in minecraft.
    Off topic: Vajra might also collide with tools used in other mods. For instance I think the best tools in EE 2 might require even more resources and work than these tools do, but still not be as powerful. While you don't have any responsibility for the contents of other mods it certainly reduces the amounts of content players can play through while still keeping up the spark in minecraft.
    Thanks for reading! :thumbup:

Maybe i will add to disable mob damage for vajra in config file and it's will be only construction tool.