[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Would it be possible to add a silk touch like mode to the Vajra, Where you can switch between modes like the mining laser or electric wrench? For maybe double the EU/hit cost it would drop a redstone ore block instead of redstone dust for example. Probably need tweaking to make it somewhat balanced but you get the idea.

• Would it be possible to add a silk touch like mode to the Vajra, Where you can switch between modes like the mining laser or electric wrench? For maybe double the EU/hit cost it would drop a redstone ore block instead of redstone dust for example. Probably need tweaking to make it somewhat balanced but you get the idea.

I plan to add different modes, but not silk touch and wrench. The principle of work doesn't mean accurate removal of the block. Silk touch is in the RockCutter at GregoriusT addon. It's work perfectly :)

• I plan to add different modes, but not silk touch and wrench. The principle of work doesn't mean accurate removal of the block. Silk touch is in the RockCutter at GregoriusT addon. It's work perfectly :)

I need modes so bad :P
    Imho you still have to carry a drill around even with the vajera simply because it works too well and will break everything. I'd love a 1 block per click mode.

• I need modes so bad :P
    Imho you still have to carry a drill around even with the vajera simply because it works too well and will break everything. I'd love a 1 block per click mode.

You still can one-block-one click with the Vajra, just have to be quick about it :P. Though I will agree it functions much much better as a mass clearance device.

• Very interesting mod (i learned aboot it through ftb). Only ultimate solar helmet is useless since food + underwater supply are missing. i know that this is not bug or glitch but i think that ultimate solar helmer has a brutal recipe and for me it should have atleast one option through the config file to enable that food + underwater supply. :)

• Very interesting mod (i learned aboot it through ftb). Only ultimate solar helmet is useless since food + underwater supply are missing. i know that this is not bug or glitch but i think that ultimate solar helmer has a brutal recipe and for me it should have atleast one option through the config file to enable that food + underwater supply. :)

It's not useless, the Grav Suit+Ultimate Solar Helmet is EPIC for long distance travel.. and you can always bring a quantum helmet specifically for underwater activity..

• Hey SeNtiMeL,

I run a few small Forge servers and we are trying to build a private-server mod pack for our community. We will only distribute the pack to members and it will not be openly public. We would love to include Gravsuit and Adv. Solars. We would also be happy to link back to here on our wiki page to give you full credit but I do not want to do this without your approval.

Thanks and have a great holiday.

• Can you make the Ultimate Solar Helmet craftable with the HV Solar Array from Compact Solars, please? Or at least make it a config option or something?

• Hey SeNtiMeL,
    I run a few small Forge servers and we are trying to build a private-server mod pack for our community. We will only distribute the pack to members and it will not be openly public. We would love to include Gravsuit and Adv. Solars. We would also be happy to link back to here on our wiki page to give you full credit but I do not want to do this without your approval.
    Thanks and have a great holiday.

Shure, you can use my addons :) Great holidays too :thumbup:

Can you make the Ultimate Solar Helmet craftable with the HV Solar Array from Compact Solars, please? Or at least make it a config option or something?

Maybe in future.

• I'm not sure whether this is intentional, but the advanced chainsaw does not draw power from the batpack to operate.

I guess it is intentional, as the Adv. Chainsaw should be a tier-2 tool, and the batpack is a tier-1 charger. Try upgrading to the Lappack or the Lapotron-pack.

Request: Have the "display HUD" setting be able to use top centre, middle left, middle right and bottom centre.

• Will you feature an API? How to get access to your Items?
    Without API there is a way to interact with addon's stuff, but in this way source is needed.
    BeamMeUp has a great simple genious way to load plugins, but source is needed in all ways.

• I'm trying to make your mod work with the ones i already have but i always get this error:

If you could help me, I would appreciate it :)

Thanks in advance