Posts by DispleasedScottie

Our ship was falling. We were headed toward a rocky atoll in the sea. We were gonna explode if we landed any faster. The ship scraped its front on the ground and finally stopped. Everyone got out of the shock we were in.
    Scott: What now? Sarah: Wait for someone? N.I.C.O.L.E.: Somehow survive? Kai: Wait and see?
    Her eyes were puffy from crying while we fell. I couldn't blame her. But we had to survive.

I was examining the engine room and saw that a missile had hit the engine coolant. I decided to get some advanced alloy and weld it onto it. Smoke stopped pouring out.
    Scott: That was easy. Sarah: Yeah.
    What had me worried is the coolant supply has gone to 1/8th of the original. We needed to improvise. I had an idea. I got a water shard and converted it into the pure essence. I then poured it into the coolant chamber. The engine's heat was going down.
    Sarah: How long should this keep cool? Scott: About 3 or so days.
    Well, that was one problem. Another was the losing altitude. I had a theory. If I could use my powers to move blocks, could I levitate the ship? Probably. If the Hurricane Wand took my strength away and I almost passed out, this could kill me. But if it did, at least my friends would be safe.

I was spending quality time with Kai on the roof of the ship when I saw an incoming missile.
    Scott: Go! Kai: Okay.
    She kissed me then left. I took out my newest creation- the Hurricane Wand. A combination of the ice and lightning wands. I blasted the missile out of the air. Kai: Incoming!
    I also blasted this one. This time, my vision grew shakier- this wand took a lot of strength to use well. The next missiles came and were destroyed. I almost fell off the ship but was carried up by Kai. I sent out a pulse of electricity and it traveled miles to hit the launcher. A very nice explosion resulted. The spambot radar signatures were reversing and retreating. As they did, I hugged Kai and hopes for the best.

Can there be an upgraded cropnalyzer that is a block and has a batbox inside for power? I'm tired of having to make a ton of Re batteries to analyze 3 things.

It would be crafted like this:
    xxx
    wcw
    xbx x= refined iron c= cropnalyzer w= copper cables b= batbox

Kai's perspective: Well, I lied to Scott. I didn't work for the spam bots. I defected from Chaos on the first week. I joined a group of people- Society of Chaos- refugees from the first war. I didn't fit in well. And now he's covered in chemical burns... I feel bad. I was an assassin- but honestly, I would feel bad killing him. I close my eyes and black out- subconsciously teleport to a location in my mind, specifically the first war. I was in my living room, reading a book when a spambot busts through my window. I'm frozen there, in my past, in the present, and I'm too afraid to see the future.

I was fighting off the spambots with my sword and pistol when suddenly the ship shook and a large mech walker appeared on the ground. N.I.C.O.L.E: Scott, is that the leader? Scott: No. Just a giant mecha right outside. I had an idea. Scott: Hold the missiles off! I jumped out of the hole and onto the ground. I forced the iridium plating on it to snap by drawing in its essence. After that, I jumped onto the leg. Mech: Die! It stomped its leg to try to shake me off, but I managed to hold on. I then forced my sword between its leg joint and caused it to fall. I then willed the sword to push me up with the winds to above it. I stood there, thinking on what I would do. I knew. I willed the winds down into a cone shape pushing me down, and when I hit the mech's head, it cut a hole like a drill. I was hurt bad, and I knew. The adrenaline was blocking out the pain. Suddenly the battery fluid leaked out, forming a noxious gas and making me pass out. N.I.C.O.L.E.: Drones, go get him! A drone came to pick me up, laid me in a gurney and said I had chemical burns on some of my arm and legs, before giving me a sedative and the world went black.

I was in my room, staring at the ceiling out of boredom when I heard the engines lurching on. I studied the map and saw we were headed to Bolts. Hmm. I decided to take a walk around the ship, looking out the windows and noticing the power core is almost dead. Must be Blaster's suspended animation. I went back to my room and tinkered with a generator I came up with. It used a mini crucible to use up vis, and used the clouds of it going up into the atmosphere to power a turbine. I had made a vis generator. I got a circuit, placed it in a small machine block, then wired the generator to it. Then, I attached a battery and took it to the power core. I placed some Vis shards in it then wired it up to the core. N.I.C.O.L.E: Power level stabilized.

I was there, waiting for my failed assassin to wake up. Yep, I know it's weird. She finally woke up. Scott: And what's your name? Girl: Kai. I've failed the cause, prisoner on this ship. Scott: You're definitely not prisoner. Her eyes light up- literally. Kai: I never liked the spambots, but they always need human help. I was a special case, blessed by chaos with powers of the endermen. Scott: Oh. The kitchen must be serving breakfast.
    We walk to the kitchen, and it's one of the most armored places onboard, obviously. I find a robot serving food. I grab a plate of bacon and pancakes. She seems hesitant, but gets the same I get. Scott: The bacon's uu-matter bacon, but it's still amazing.
    I sit and eat, watching the sun rise.

I was sleeping when I dreamt of her- The blonde girl with purple glowing eyes. Then again, mine glowed when I rescued T10a. Hm.. But still... She started speaking to me in a dream. Girl: Scott! Scott! I woke up to find her in my room on the frame carrier. Scott: Who are you? Girl: I am Chao's assassin, meant to kill you. I was blessed by him. Scott: I barely knew him. Girl: Anyway, I'm supposed to be killing you. Scott: Oh. Right. I slam the flat of my sword down on her head, knocking her out. I almost regretted it- she was kind of pretty, and Celeste had ended our relationship. But I had to- I was Order, the brother of Chaos. But I prefer Scott. I sent her to the medical bay.

I took out my sword and got a purple glow in my normally brown eyes. I focused some energy. Scott: Arcane Bolt! A bolt of energy hits the metal door, arcing onto the mech as well, shorting his weapon circuits out. The door lay a steaming hole. I rushed inside, smashing the spambots with the flat of my blade in a frenzy. T10a: What the- Scott: Come with me! T10a: Okay.... T10a got up shakily, grabbing a guard rifle and heading out. Outside, the mech had been dented badly, and Blaster was hands down winning. Scott: Let's leave! This thing is collapsing! A shake rings throughout the ship. Blaster: Fine!
    I saw the frame carrier outside. Scott: Nicole! Nicole: Yes, pulling up to the building.
    A stairway extended, I stepped onto it from a broken window. The last thing I saw before leaving was the girl with glowing purple eyes, sneaking away from the crumbling bot ship.

I was in the corridors looking for the elevator when I saw someone who looked familiar- A girl, with a faint purple glow in her eyes. No, stay away from her.... I finally found it- in a labryinth of corridors. Scott: Motherf- I heard footsteps behind me. I turned mid-curse and she was there- the girl with the purple glowing eyes. ???: Hello, Scott. Scott: How do you know my name? ???: Just know I'm there. She smiled and disappeared in a puff of purple. Scott: Why can't I do that? Blaster and Regiki caught up to me. Blaster: Wheew. There it is... Lock and load.

Gliding down there was thrilling. A spambot spotted us and fired a cannon at us. We dodged it. When we landed, alarms were going off. Scott: Great. Blaster: Oh god... A spambot squadron charges at us. I hit the bots with my sword, electricity arcing off of it onto other bots. I lead the charge, rushing through the doors hacking and slashing. I pulled out my sidearm- Something called an m1911- and blast several spambots. I run into a room and suddenly a wall starts closing in on me. I focused my powers on the wall, making the gears turn backwards. I walk into a room with a huge vis node. Spambot: Hello Scott, or should I say, Order. The spambot speaks with a female voice. Scott: What? I try to run out to find the door sealed. Spambot: Well, you are a brother of Chaos. You're the opposite of chaos- order. Now, prove your powers and fight me! I run at her with my sword, the winds pushing her attacks back. She blasts me in the face with a fire wand. I yell in pain and fall on the floor. Spambot: Oh it's a shame I have to do this... She walks over and points a gun in my face. Suddenly, I jump up and punch her in the face. I blast with my M1911 at her face, knocking her out. I cut her head off with my sword, and the exit opens again. Scott: Oh god... Theme music for the post: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U…2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUNvdzNzIZO8

I was listening to the radio in the workshop when I realized I had the Frame Carrier's ID number. I entered it in and realized he was above a spambot facility. I thought I should go help. So I clocked out, went to the hangars and got the Crow. I checked everything. Sound. I turned on the tracking system and entered the ID in. The plane automatically took off, flying at Mach 3 towards the Anathos region. It would take about 2 hours going so fast. I set an alarm clock for the ETA, falling asleep. I had an odd dream, again. I was in the End, again, but I saw the creature. It bellowed, " I am Chaos! You shall die!". I yelled, " No, I SHALL NOT! FOR HAYO!". I woke up from my alarm. I was here. I saw the frame carrier. It was above the glass spires of the facility. Scott: Blaster, thought you needed some backup. Blaster: Great! We need some. Haven't seen you in forever.... T10a is here. We need to rescue him.

I was in the Crow when I heard a jet screeching by. Scott: We must be here. Celeste: Finally.. I pushed a button to activate VTOL landing protocol, the AI slowly decreasing the throttle. She walked over from a wall bunk that slid into a crevice when she hopped off. I heard chatter on the radio: Who just landed a VTOL without notifying us? Scott: Me, Scott, a registered MDF engineer. I opened the cockpit door, the staircase extending down onto the ground.
    I had been thinking about her, what I would do when I arrived.. Celeste and I walked down to the entrance, going through guard checkpoints. I held her hand when we were walking to the front desk, asking where to go. Information Attendent: Just check in here, let me scan your ID, and go to your assigned barracks. Scott: Well that's simple. We were walking to our barracks when I got a buzz from my PDA, notifying me I had a schedule now. 9:00 am to 4:00 pm? Acceptable. I just hoped this place would hold up, but we were protected. I needed some sleep.. I collapsed from exhaustion when I sat on my bunk. The next morning, I went to the workshop. I had my own private work area. Fantastic. I was siting there when I was handed a stack of papers- assignments. I got to work- One modified mining laser with a small uranium core, a few prototypes sent to me. I ended the day with 2 rail guns, a laser, and 6 grenades assembled with plasma charges. I used the workbench to its fullest. It had a mini reactor, shielded, and had direct connection to a computer. However, I was planning to become a freelance engineer- I would go off on adventures, if I did a little work on prototyping. -broadcast beginning- Scott: Hey Blaster, can I get your ship ID so I can enter it into my ship's tracking software? Just wanna know where you are. I met a girl, and it's good. I built a plane, and it's great too. But I feel an ominous feeling. Like, a strange tension... Anyway, see you!

I woke up in the Crow's cockpit. I'd spent all night adding a radio that can hack into signals, and AI software for monitoring engine stats and the like. I turned on the radio the the military signal. " ..convoy.... heading for the spaceport... troops are expected to be overwhelmed..." I turned it off. This, the Crow, was my escape plan. I had to get someone.... Ok, I admit. I love her- I called Celeste over and said it to her. We stood in silence, both blushing, her brown hair in a ponytail. I then told her about the news on the radio and said we had to leave. Celeste: This is what you've been working on? -Points to the nimble fighter.- Scott: Yes. I walked her over, told her about the dangers coming up, and that I might be a brother of Chaos. I admitted that I haven't been too much of a good person in the past, but that I would never harm her on purpose. Then, we kissed. It wasn't the first time I kissed a girl, but, it was amazing. It was then that I smelled ash, and realized the convoy had arrived. I told her to get her gear and run to the fighter jet. I had already gotten mine the night before.

I turned on the VTOL rotors to facing up, then throttled up and took off. It was then I realized she was crying. I switched to autopilot to the Minecraftian Defense Force HQ route, listening to lasers beam off the iridium shield, and embraced her. She asked, "Do you always know what to do?". I said to her, "I just do what feels right.".

I woke up in my bunks at the barracks, covered with streaks of machine oil from my project. I saw a few familiar faces around, like Doc and Celeste. I jumped down and walked to the machine shop. I unveiled my beauty- The Crow- A 2-seater jet with VTOL capabilities, iron iridium-coated wings that can stand up to Mach 7. It was graceful, yet fast. It was carrying dual Gatling guns which fired laser cartridges. It had room for small cargo loads- 2 small compartments, and another seat for someone. The body was coated in iridium, so it reflected lasers. This was my plan to escape, and fight. This, was my Argo. (Greek Myth refrence anyone?)

-Meanwhile, at the spaceport, Scott is stabilizing.- Celeste: Well, we checked your history, and you might be related to chao- Scott: I know. -She is wearing her battle armor, with her brown hair in a ponytail.- Celeste: Well, apparently, there's a spambot convoy headed here. We've seen how dangerous you can be. Scott: I have to help! I must- -a boom shatters the air.- Intercom: Everyone to battle stations! Scott: Now I must! -I look out and see the horror: 3 tanks, and at least 50 spambots, vs 20 soldiers and 1 Mage.- SpamCommander: CHARGE!!! -It all happened so slowly: The commander charging me, me retaliating , and the winds knocking him skyhigh, and shattering him when he lands.- Spambots: RETREAT!! -They run away, most of them taken out- Celeste: Woah... Nice. Scott: All in a day's wo- -I collapse from exhaustion, and wake up in the sick bay again.-