Posts by DispleasedScottie

I was sitting there waiting for the digging to be done.
    Maria: I can't wait to meet your friend.
    She added a wink. Dear Notch, she's such a flirt.
    I was feeling guilty I needed to be rescued so much.
    Finally, Blaster got the digging done.
    Blaster: Hello, Scott.

I woke up shivering. I looked up and saw I was in Maria's arms. I felt safe, but I hoped rescue was near. Spots danced around my eyes. Hey green eyes twinkled in the firelight, and her raven hair matched perfectly. I knew I wanted to... No.
    Maria: Honey, are you cold?
    Did she just call me honey? Yep.
    I nodded. I moved towards the fire, watching embers bounce off of the wood. I was sitting near her. I was wounded from the rock, and needed to be checked for a concussion. I hoped Blaster was near.

I was a bit bored.
    Scott: Hey Nicole, out of curiousity, where's Sarah? Nicole: She is currently at the Sky Pillar. Scott: I hate not going with them. Also, what's Blaster doing? Nicole: He's doing a 'plan' for something, probably a battle.
    I walked into the bridge. Blaster was busy at work. I had a feeling he wouldn't appreciate it if I interrupted him.
    I decided to go out on deck. I was gazing into space when I had a vision. A black haired, pale woman was standing in a dark cave. She also had dark green eyes. Suddenly her voice appeared in my head.
    Girl: Scott, I need you!
    I had a good idea of where she was.
    Scott: Nicole, I need a shuttle!
    In no time, a shuttle had pulled up. The computer asked me to enter in some coordinates, and I did. I had been hoping this was worth it.
    The location was an island, with a long stretch of beach. I descended, and soon located a ravine. I rappeled down using a tool kit I brought. I saw a faint light, so I headed for it. Located at the light was a small fir, but no person.
    ???: Hello, old friend.
    The woman who said it looked stunning. She had a olive skin tone, and her black hair went perfect with it. Scott: I'm sorry, I don't remember you. Girl: My name is Maria, we went to Mage school together. Scott: Oh! I remember!
    She walked over, hugged me, then kissed me. I pulled away from her.
    Maria: Sorry, I got a bit carried away. Scott: It's okay..
    I was gonna walk out with her when then tunnel leading out collapsed. We were stuck.
    Scott: Blaster, I need a rescue! I'm stuck underground, I need help.

I felt bad, listening to Blaster's stories. I felt like I needed to tell mine.
    I had nobody to talk to. I was pretty much alone. I felt left out. But, Kai was still there. I decided to talk to her.
    Scott: I need to tell a memory of mine. Kai: Go ahead. Scott: I was in the slums I lived in before the second war, the day the second started. Anyway, I was with a girl, I can't seem to remember her name, and a bomb knocked a building down, sending shrapnel everywhere. Kai: Oh god. Scott: A collum was knocked down, and it fell onto her. Sh-She... She said she had something to tell me earlier, and it was important. Sh-She told me to leave her, but.. I loved her.
    I started tearing up at this time.
    Scott: I had tried to drag her from underneath it, but her bleeding kept getting worse until she managed to cough up the blood from her mouth and tell me to leave. I did. To this day, I feel I still have her blood on my hands.

I had finally pinpointed where the Flux Cavern was, and we were roughly near it.
    Scott: Nicole, do you have a boat I can borrow, along with a diving suit? Nicole: Yes, deploying a ladder down to the boat.
    I climbed down to the ladder to the boat. I turned on its motor and headed to the coordinates.
    Scott: Should be roughly here.
    I got into the diving suit and went underwater. It had a mini reactor in it that electrolyzed water around me to create air, allowing me to breath.
    The ocean was breathtaking. It had a lot of interesting things in it. I'm pretty sure I saw a shark once. I used my headlamp to see. I was right, and there was a small opening. The kelp lining the opening was swaying back and forth as I entered the hole.
    Scott: Wow...
    There was enough amazing stuff to keep me busy for years in this temple structure, but it was a lot of distractions.
    There was the ancient language the theories were written in, on pillars and on signs. There it was.

In the middle of the central room was a glowing object. I swam up to it and it was a crystal roughly half the size of my hand. I felt power emenating from it when I walked up to it. I grabbed it and I felt power surge through me.
    This could only be... The Elder Shard! It was the oldest crystal shard, and most powerful. I was excited so I exited the temple and was about to swim back up when a dark shape darted past my eyes.
    Sea Lich: It's you again. Scott: Prepare to die, Lich!
    Her purple skinned body ran at me. I swung at her, knocking her back. I looked in my hands, and a sword made out of a purple aura was resting in it. This felt better than the Zephyr. More natural.
    The Lich ran at me again, slashing my suit with a claw. The armor made me cringe as it was slashed. I blocked a strike from her and stabbed her in the chest. She fell down.
    Lich: No.. How did you get the shard... Oh dear god..
    Her voice sounded sad, and I genuinely felt bad. She was going to bleed out, and die a painful death. I rested a hand on her chest and used a Heal spell on her. Her wounds started healing up. I was somewhat tired, but I felt good about what I'd done.
    Sea Lich: I never knew a brother of Chaos could be so selfless. I'm sorry for what I did in revenge. Scott: I accept it.
    She waved to me as I swam up, my body breaking the surface and going on the boat to the ship, with my new Elder Shard in tow.

It turns out the Black Crystal was taken. So, I still couldn't get it out of my mind. The guardians had come to me. Maybe I was important. I decided to check out that Flux Cavern once we got mainland. Kai walked into my room.
    Kai: Hi, Scott. Scott: Hi.
    I really hadn't had time to talk with her. Both of us were still aware of our feelings from when I brought her back to life. She felt hurt, left out. I felt bad. I admired her skills, however. She seemed to be a good fighter. I brushed a strand of her hair back. Both of us sat in silence.

We were flying. I had never been more happy to be hurtling through the air. I had to find the Black Orb and the Solaris Emerald of Darkness. I had an idea on how to, and it involved that Flux Cavern formation in the mainland. At the cavern, there was a temple, which I have been assuming contains the Emerald.

I was dreaming. I was in a crypt, old and musty.
    ???: Scott.
    I turned towards it. It was a glowing black orb.
    Scott: Hello? Black Orb: I am the guardian of the dead and of the caves. I also represent sacrifices and the potential power of magic. I have chosen you to find the Black Orb. With it, you shall crush your enemy with your magic. However, you must prove yourself. You must find it. And if you do you must also get the Solaris crystal of Darkness.
    Now, it's about time for you to wake up.
    I woke up sweaty and shocked. I had been chosen by a guardian to get a crystal. And I had to.

The ship shook. Explosions were going on. We had got to stop traveling and getting attacked. I had a theory about something called a Magic Mirror, an ancient theory of thaumaturgy about transporting items with wormholes- instant travel to almost any point in the universe. However, it was very hostile to living entities. But I had a plan- put everyone into suspended animation, since it's basically a coma. I hoped we could make it without risking it.

My mouth felt a bitter, cold liquid flowing into it. I opened my eyes. I was being given a mana potion. I swallowed it and felt my strength coming back. My vision got clearer. I felt better. And most of all, I felt like I could fight.

My dream was weird, as usual. The sea lich was standing over a downed ship.
    Lich: Soon...
    She jumped towards me, claws out. I woke up hyperventilating. My heart monitor was going out of control. So was Kai's monitors. A drone shot us both full of morphine and we blacked out.

My head was spinning. I was limp. That reverse Life Tap really wasn't good for my health. But it had to be done. I wouldn't feel right not doing it. It was a sacrifice. Even from a young age, I remember being told my life would be full of them. But this was too close of a call. I felt sick- what if this is for nothing? No, I couldn't come this far for nothing.

As the lower decks were flooding, I rushed to the lower decks. People were down there. People I love. People I care about. I rushed down there.
    Blaster: Scott, get some sticky resin and block up the holes! We can repair them fully later!
    I got some resin and applied it to the holes after we got the water out. Resin, is very waterproof. It also makes a great epoxy. However, I thought we hit a rock going 25/mph. I turned the throttle to half. We were going about 12.5/mph now.
    I ran downstairs to check on Kai. She lay dead on the floor, a slash mark on her chest. It was the lich.
    Scott: No!
    I put my hand on her shoulder, and my eyes started to glow white. Blaster walked in.
    Blaster: Oh god. Scott: Must stay.... awake..
    The chest slash began to heal. It faded into a faint scar. Her eyes fluttered open, glowing again. I had given my life force for hers. I began to see spots.
    Blaster: Get those two to the medical bay!
    He dragged us to the MedBay.

I was installing the engines, and then putting in fuel lines from tanks full of Potentia. I got onto the coms system.
    Scott: I'm gonna start the engines in 10 seconds. Be warned.
    I pulled the lever, and the boat shot forward.

Scott: Well, it's a very angry sea lich.
    Blaster: And? How do we get away?
    Scott: I have the perfect plan for this. Although I think she's fairly injured. Anyway, I have a design for a magic engine which runs on the pure essence of redstone: Potentia.
    Blaster: Didn't Bolts once use potentia rockets?
    Scott: Yes. Except, this should make us go about 20 knots, or 25/mph.
    Blaster: Anything else?
    Scott: No.

I woke up again. This, time the sedatives had worn off. I was awake. I should probably go tell them what happened. I did.
    Kai: So, your father was the human? Scott: Yes, and my mother had to be half enderman and half human too. Also, once we reach the shore, I'm sticking with you. Sarah: That's great. Scott: I saw Blaster's tube open. Is he- Blaster: Awake? Yes.

I was in the MedBay, heavily sedated, feeling the boat rock.
    Scott: Oh, I don't feel very well. Sarah: Scott!
    I suddenly snap to attention. I think I was ignoring her before.
    Scott: Sea.... Lich. Sarah: Oh god, he's blacking out again!

The radar had about 10 dots on it. The number kept going down, but I heard more and more chaos going on- explosions, yelling, Pokemon attacks- Pretty panicking, I have to admit. I decided to get a look. I activated the camera and saw Kai shooting a laser cannon at them, the Pokemon attacking the spambot ships, and Nicole and Sarah shooting arm cannons. I also saw Regiki in the background. I felt like I needed to be out there. Yet, this place felt dangerous- like an ancient ruin with a dangerous flux node in it. I put my fear aside as the group came in, looking tired. I decided to go on the deck. I was enjoying the sunset when suddenly a gust of wind came up from the water, pushing me in. I was having a panic attack. I blacked out from terror.
    The place where I woke was the bottom of the ocean- Grass and sand patches, fish of all kinds. But what was strange was that I was breathing underwater. There seemed to be a oxygen layer around me- magic? I was breathing heavily when a dark shape darted past me. I was scared. Very. Finally, a shape settled. It was a humanoid with dark eyes, purple skin with scales, and long, black hair. I was pushed to the point of breaking down again. No, I could not.
    Scott: Who are you? I tried to put as much power into my voice to hide my fear.
    Humanoid: Who am I? Hmm... Shouldn't you know?
    I tried to remember everything I read about magic, and science. I seemed to remember a story of an ancient race of terrifying creatures who lived under the sea- at the time I heard it, I thought it was a silly story.
    Scott: You are a sea lich?
    Her lips formed a very pointy smile.
    Lich: I was once a great alchemist- I had a fortune! But.. Ah, never mind. Anyway, your father, a human, decided to curse me. See, he was where you got your powers from. I came to see you die, since any brother of Chaos or Chaos himself must die. It was foolish of you to sail across the ancient lands.
    She seemed very casual about this. I had to escape. I decided I had enough and charged at her with my sword. She slashed at me with her claws, my blood spilling out. She was better at combat than me- all those years of planning for vengeance and hatred. I was more clever, however. What she didn't realize was we were on the ocean floor- there were heat vents, small volcanoes underwater that leaked out heat. The next time she came close, I used my powers to move the earth covering the volcano. A large burst of pressure sent her flying backwards, and me flying up through the water. All I remember was me going through the surface, up a few feet in the air, and back onto the surface.
    I saw the Frame Carrier floating nearby, and I blacked out, the water around me stained with my blood.

I wasn't feeling too well. The sloshing of the waves made me sick. Yep, brother of CHAOS, his significant opposite, is afraid of the water. I guess it has to do with the half-enderman part of me. I'm also guessing I get seasick easily. Kai walked into the room.
    Kai: Here, take this. Scott: Thanks.
    She handed me a pile of the hull's metal plating. She walked out and I welded more to the hull. It looked about complete. However, I still had to seal it and everything else. God, I'm nauseous. Another plating was welded on. It took about 3 hours to seal the entire hull. It was time to check if we can leave.