Posts by cvl4317

damn it, I don't even finish with compiling the test result for 0.80 yet :(.

btw, what is it in gs.class you changed? Because It is a good idea to tell public (for other modders) what you did for cross-mod compatibility later.

Minecraft Forge , you don't have one.

Test Report for IC2 v0.70

More as I test later. I suggest everyone to make a standardize testing procedure to be checked again and again for each new update.

1. Tools
    1.1 Bronze tool sets + Sword : Checked
    1.2 Mining Laser: Checked
    1.3 Drill : Checked
    1.4 Diamond Drill : Checked
    1.5 Chainsaw : Checked
    1.6 OD Scanner : Checked
    1.7 OV Scanner : Checked
    2. Armors
    2.1 Bronze Armors : Checked
    2.2 Rubber boot : Checked
    3. Machines
    3.1 Canning Machines : Checked
    3.2 Compressor : Checked
    3.3 Crystal Charger :
    3.4 Electric Furnace : When destroyed, items inside are gone.
    3.5 Extractor : Checked
    3.6 Miner : Doesnt Work

3.7 Pump : Checked
    3.8 Magnetizer : Checked
    4. Generators
    Things to Check:
    a. Charging Battery
    b. Giving out energy to the network
    4.1 Solar Panel: Checked
    4.2 Water Mill: Critically Bugged. Game Crash upon placing Water Mill in water. Cannot get into the world anymore
    4.3 Wind Mill: Critically Bugged. Game Crash upon placing Water Mill in water. Cannot get into the world anymore
    4.4 Nuclear Reactor: If Nuclear reactor is detached, the nuclear reactor chamber items are not dropped, gone.
    4.5 Generator: Checked

5. Misc
    5.1 Machine Block : Checked
    5.2 Rubber Tree : Checked
    5.3 Sticky Resin : Checked
    5.4 Rubber : Checked
    5.5 Cable : Checked , cannot be removed using sticky piston anymore
    5.6 Dynamite : Checked
    5.7 Sticky Dynamite : Checked
    5.8 Iron Fence : Checked
    5.9 ITNT : Checked
    5.10 Nuke : Checked
    5.11 Rubber Sheet : Checked

I will do it in a more legit way, like 32k solar farms, link it to multiple HV ring setups , link it to multiple mass fabricators, and continue that to buildcraft factory setup. Even better if I can get redPower mod in it to allow fully functioning factory.

If you want to rely on them as a source of funding for later on, this contract will essentially ask you to dedicate more time to IC2 than as just hobby. That is my 2 cent. If I am the sponsor, I will be likely to expect something new every week to ensure that it is worth letting you use their server for experiment.

- Name/Nick : CVL
    - MC-Forum Nick / IC-Forum Nick / Minecraft Acountname : CVL4317 , all of them
    - Timezone you're living in, given in GMT : GMT -8 , California.
    - The position you want to take, aka: what do you want to do? : beta tester (on top of that, 'theory' creator)
    - EXPs: not so much outside of college. Have taken first year courses for CS major (Intro in C++, Java, Object Oriented Programming, Boolean Logic). I have been in most MMO beta testing, I am used to bug reporting procedure.

Taken