Posts by wesker1213

Does anyone know of a provider that supports the industrial craft plugin ?

my current provider does now, so obviously I am looking to change.

Would greatly appreciate it if you could steer me in the direction of a good low cost provider for 2-4 players :)

Thanks

I downloaded the minecraft installer thingamabobber off their site ... seemed to be intact because the launcher functions when I double click it. It isn't until after I start installing the other mods that the launcher ceases to function after I click "login".

Here is what that thing said.

///////

Checking for Minecraft launcher (minecrafterr.jar) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\.minecraft\minecrafterr.jar
    Minecraft launcher found!
    Starting launcher...
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: and
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: and
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    Could not find the main class: and. Program will exit.
    Exception in thread "main"
    Error report complete.

Here's my guess as to what went wrong:

Hm, I can't seem to figure it out.
    If your client failed to load press Paste Error and show that link to #Risucraft on esper.net
    Posting to pastebin.com...
    http://pastebin.com/MB2msHCB

I know currently that IC2 isn't updated for the current version of minecraft. I am also aware that there is a work around as well.

I have tried the work around, and no luck. Likewise, even before 1.2.5 came out , I could not get anything to install correctly.

I download the ModLoader, ModLoaderMP, minecraft forge as stated in the thread. delete the meta-inf folder in the jar file, etc.

after I go through all the hooplah, when i go to launch minecraft, it gets hung up after i sign in, then eventually just stays on a black screen. and even a while back when i did get ic2 to work correctly it took minecraft ages to launch, now it doesn't do squat

What is going on here and how can I fix it ?

Thanks

couldnt get the mod to work for me.

downloaded it, and put it in mods folder as instructed by your initial post, i can craft it in game, but when i right click the reactor to get its temperature, it opens it rather than taking the temp.

am i missing something here ?

I am a bit new to the game and this mod specifically, I wasn't around for the transition between the last version and the current, but how long does it usually take to update this mod once a new version of the game is out ?

I'll give a bit of back ground first, then list the issue. I started playing on an ic2 enabled server bout 1-1/2 to 2 weeks ago, played real heavily this week due to being out of work with tonsilitis.

During this time I was able to mine the new ores (uranium,copper,tin) without incident. Last night the server was real laggy, and then it ended up crashing. Somehow the data got corrupted and my friend (the guy who operates it) had to wipe it to get it back and fix it. Now to the problem.

When I am mining the new ores on the new copy of the server it lags behind. Like I will have to either a: mine it 2 or 3 times for it to drop the resource, before it does. Other times it will lag behind for bout 10-20 seconds or so before dropping it.

The guy who operates the server was stumped, he tried rebooting .... nothing.

I deleted my mine craft installation and did everything from scratch ..... nothing.

All the while my mining axe is taking durability loss for this.

I played offline, and it worked, I get the resource immediate as I mine it. All good there.

My question is what could be causing this issue that seems to only be affecting the server copy of the game for me. I'm looking for ideas here as to what it can be so I can relay them back to him.

Hope to here from you guys soon. This is rather annoying to deal with, and if it is something with his server copy, I will tell him how to fix it provided you guys give me the answer. :)

Thanks again

Wesker :)