Achievements: Post suggestions here

• Official Post

Just because it's a necropost, doesn't meant it's not relevant :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yesh, we need new achievements for IC2 Experimental.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Sorry if you considered this as necroposing, but I wanted to post an achievement idea for the new IC2 exp. ^^.

• Official Post

Yesh, we need new achievements for IC2 Experimental.

We need all the achievements. Including one to replace the old get UU one, which without it means the Q-suit achievement can be seen as soon as you start :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

That's not meant to happen: Make a machine explode

Poor learner: Make 3 machines explode

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I meant to do that: Make a reactor melt down

Cancer Man: Die from radiation

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Back in my day: Try to smelt iron into refined iron

I see this too much.

• SpwnX Windmill energy FTW !

Make a Kinetic Wind Generator Rotor (Carbon)

PS : Or make a Kinetic Wind Generator Rotor (Iridium) if my idea gets implemented :P

• Official Post

Stored for later: Make canned food

Drunkard: Brew and drink 3 mugs of rum/beer

Didn't see that coming: Burn to death in hot coolant
    Really didn't see that coming: Drown in cold coolant

Long Road: Find iridium
    All the secrets!: Scan iridium
    ALL MINE!: Replicate iridium

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• All your Iridium are belong to us !
    Require : ALL MINE!
    Replicate a stack of Iridium

• Official Post

See, I helped: Get an achievement you suggested in IC2 :P

I see this too much.

• Hot tub:
    "Swim" in lava while wearing a Hazmat suit.

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• Hot tub:
    "Swim" in lava while wearing a Hazmat suit.

These are all good suggestions 8)

Funfact: the "holy nercoposting batman!" meme isn't aloud on the FTB forums.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Mad scientist : Scan every single thing that can be scanned.

Go drunk, you're home : Have debuffs because you drinked to much alcohol.

PS : Can someone list somewhere every single things that can be scanned in a post please ?
    And xbony2 : LOL