Posts by XFmax-o-l

Why not entirely make those pistons electricity-dependant?
    Electricity isn´t very hard to get either when you are at the level of making pistons. And i must say, it works finer with octagonal movement than redstone, as its quite spacious.
    But Thats just my opinion.
    We´ll see what the future brings.

Just a warning, i don´t think either worldedit or worldguard is able to de-grief modded blocks.
    atleast that hapened with me. Try to copy-paste an electric furnace as a test.
    With me, it just didn´t paste. and trying to //set x » //undo results in the same block you just entered.

Hope my warning will be in vain though.
    glgl hf

The only thing that is a bit disturbing, are the tabs that contain the forum links. It should be somewhat more streamlined, heres an example of a site that i administrate:
    The area around the links looks cleaner, it shouldn´t be text-in-a-box, but text-on-the-box.
    I do not really know how to explain, it´s a bit hard.
    Too, bad, the image does not come up, i am afraid you will hand, have to download it to see it. On the other hand it keeps the forum cleaner.

I have to agree here, it may seem steep from a just-signed-in-user-newb, but i have done a bit of html and web design, not much though. and i must say that the tabs to forums look a bit messy, well, not the right word, but it doesn´t ´feel´ right.
    On the other hand, if it´s not broken, don´t fix it. i bet theres other, way more important things to focus on.

- Name/Nick (just something to call you with)

Xeno, Xenoforce, Max-o-l

- MC-Forum Nick / IC-Forum Nick / Minecraft Acountname (preferable all of them)

MCF: Max-o-l
    ICF: XFMax-o-l
    MAN: XenoForce

- Timezone you're living in, given in GMT +-x

UTC/GMT +2 hours, Amsterdam time, Netherlands

- The position you want to take, aka: what do you want to do?

VFX, SFX or modelling

- Previous experience on the position mentioned above? A good spot to throw links at previous projects/activitys of yours.

I have just finished a quite big filming project for school.
    I am experienced with 3DS Max and a bit of Maya, as i use them for VFX. So i can do some modelling. I don´t know how these models integrate into MC, but i will do some research on my own. Further, i can help with SFX as well as trailers etc, but thats to be done in a later stadium.

-Reason for edit: Cleaned unrelevant data.